Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop the madness you are killing the game!

mangok

This is a robbery. Pay to win? FTX is greedy doesnt want to know anything about the players just our money. You're going to lose a lot of players with that. For me the game died.

I am Capo of PT CARTEL #TOP10 Global. Portuguese Cartel and dont be surprised if we stop to play.

Last edited:

NicoScience

I stopped playing this game in March.
Still following this forum to check if it gets better. But it only gets worse I see.

No point "playing" this kind of game. Grind, pay, repeat... is all you gonna get.

There are far better games than this. Many new players will comme to this game with the 3rd season, lets warn them before they invest money in this "game".

myri

please look up magdalena0811 or almutiipii on LINE. we have created a group of different cartels joining forces against this greedy update. everybody is welcome to participate. ftx has shown us that they have no respect for us, this must end immediately, JOIN US, together we are strong!!!

double pownage

Lets think about what will be gone in next update and update after that and after that.

Will they run out of stuff to remove or will the money run out if they need change cours.

I think it will never get better, they make enough from new players before they quit.

I think game will crash when cartels cant get any new players since the game is so bad that cartels slowly gonna die out and also cartel wars will be broken vs new skills.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
If this is in regards to the League Rewards changes - please see the thread I made in regards to this.

TL;DR - we are reverting this change based on player feedback.

mangok

Sorry Chase you are just a poppet. League Rewards just one smal issue. Problem is people buying gold and spending in useless things. Ftx don’t care for the game our the players just our money.

Dan

Sorry Chase you are just a poppet. League Rewards just one smal issue. Problem is people buying gold and spending in useless things. Ftx don’t care for the game our the players just our money.
I disagree, he's a slave, to the developers :(

Wonder Woman (2017)
Etta Candy: I'm introducing myself. It's Etta Candy. I'm Steve Trevor's secretary.
Diana Prince: What is a secretary?
Etta Candy: Oh, well, I do everything. I go where he tells me to go, I do what he tells me to do.
Diana Prince: Well, where I'm from that's called slavery.
Etta Candy: I really like her.

Last edited: