Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions from a gaming enthusiast

Hbanx

the initiative of this post despite that all that was said is unfeasible, developers are too feigning, I may be tough in my remarks but developers do not deserve a community like this.

I hope all players contribute to this initiative.

Let's start by making a list of things that must imperatively be improved:

- add life to the fincas (you are not asked the developer developer)

-regulate the league problem (adjust the league system to the level and

Medals)

-Investment for wars is more expensive than what you earn! (It would be necessary to adjust its relative to the damage caused or in relation to the participation of the cartel in the war, the more the players are active the more one gains)

- find a solution for players who uses autoclick (for this only one solution review the system of medals, or remove them replace them with a victory / defeat ration system

Here are the improvements that need to be made.

Now let's talk about novelty that can be added to the games to make it more complete:

- Completely replay the chat system in the game, the global chat is useless and most of the players use either the line or Facebook application to communicate I propose to add a chat system between the opponents in a war or The ability to send private messages to players, integrate imoticones, and if you're brave to add a planned task system because in wars you use target lists you can help us by creating a scheduled task system Which will last 24 hours and that all the members of the cartels will see) you can take inspiration of the mafia game empire: city of crime

- to have the possibility To send ressources to people of our cartel , a cartel must be used for this also , and for this I propose to you to integrate a new function for the airport which we currently serves of delivery for the drug, the Function that you send resources to our friends and more ressources you want send the more time it takes to reach the ressources, (add a stock building especially for the resources you send, the bigger the level of the building , bigger the capacity of ressources you can send )

-create a black market system for players who wish to sell sicarios with their talents or materials.

-Give a free chest to all members of the cartel each time one guy make a purchase in the games, gold chest for purchases 50 € silver chest for purchases of 20 € and bronze for purchases 10 €

I would like to add a special event for cartels :

, why not add a database that will appear for a whole week or 5 cartel must dispute that Conquer it and the one who conquered it must defend it for a week, the successful one will benefit from the bonuses for its cartel and resources and some coffers.

I think I said enough, I know that all that sweat I say is unfeasible,By lack of will on your part.

<When investors of games replace the lovers of games, it gives ... Narcos: cartel wars games>

Good game all

Last edited:
create a black market system for players who wish to sell sicarios with their talents or materials

As for this suggestion i was thinking to propose it on this forum .
I familiar with other online game called hattrick, which have transfer market system that allow you to put your player for an auction to the highest bidder and even set minimum price you want to start with...
But on hattrick alot of admins was supervising all transfers on each country to search for cheaters or overbidders etc...
I think it can be good idea but i dont know if this game is ready for it... alot of work needed to prevent frauds allowing players to "give" sicarios to them self or friends or even use sics to give gold to others ....

GHI1968

Have posted before we should be able to donate to players in our own cartels. To donate product to the cartel, to be used somehow for speed ups, buildings, an extra builder etc. Should be able to swap sicarios with other cartel members. Sell sicarios you no longer want.

None of this suits the developers though as it would cut down on their gold sales.

Hbanx

Yes there is no novelty we really start to be bored

Seyfert

Create black market for selling and buy sicarios can attract new player to play this game . But it has a dark side.

lucifer77

It would be great if there is something like a trading post/market where players can trade/sell the extra resource they have for another that they lack, but desperately need at the moment.
Also some upgrade of the airport. It has very limited functions now for the main plot and idea of the game. Players could upgrade their airports and buy different kinds of planes for example. Make some more difficult and risky deliveries.