Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Support?

M1ke

Is there anyone who actually has any say on in game here ?

Please message me

M1ke

Is there anyone who actually has any say on in game here ?

Please message me
Hello you all need to look after players. Issues in the game caused me to lose a league place ref 10002

Julio

The illusion of this forum is that it allows players to voice concerns and suggestions to FTX and they will thoughtfully consider and respond.

That illusion has been shattered for quite some time. They have their own shortsighted agenda and have shown little interest in catering to their customers.

M1ke

Error code 10002 prevented me for completing attacks thus not getting medals thus me being relegated from my league-losing gold reward-losing resources bonus from that league. Costing me time and resources building up my troops again

We also drew a war instead of winning when the error code stopped my attack from being completed

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Error code 10002 prevented me for completing attacks thus not getting medals thus me being relegated from my league-losing gold reward-losing resources bonus from that league. Costing me time and resources building up my troops again

We also drew a war instead of winning when the error code stopped my attack from being completed
You will need to speak to support for help here - narcos@ftxgames.com

M1ke

You will need to speak to support for help here - narcos@ftxgames.com
I have and they are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. I have had multiple emails to and fro and non of the issues have been addressed just a standard response. That the app will be updated in the App Store.
I only had an apology after 8 responses and still get nothing.
I can now see why people try to cheat the game as following the rules gets us no where just the same response over and over again.
Very disappointing customer service but what did I expect?
It’s all about the money money money

This game has the capability to be a great app but with zero customer service and the owners only caring about short term monetary gains it never will.

Dan

I have and they are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. I have had multiple emails to and fro and non of the issues have been addressed just a standard response. That the app will be updated in the App Store.
I only had an apology after 8 responses and still get nothing.
I can now see why people try to cheat the game as following the rules gets us no where just the same response over and over again.
Very disappointing customer service but what did I expect?
It’s all about the money money money

This game has the capability to be a great app but with zero customer service and the owners only caring about short term monetary gains it never will.
Mike, if it's not an issue, can you share your transcript with Narcos support here, so Chase has a view of the issue why most here had given up support on Narcos support?

M1ke

Mike, if it's not an issue, can you share your transcript with Narcos support here, so Chase has a view of the issue why most here had given up support on Narcos support?
Here you are

Attachments