Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talent repetiton

Mike Toreno

It should be great if you see 5/5 and you roll another 5/5 popup .. why is it bad
I fused talents resulted into a 4/5 15% addon damage to RPG units.

So unlucky cos i don't need the talent want to replace/undo it.

Stefano

You are not understanding that now you will get always the same talents...

One from our cartel got three times +16%missiles, he stopped only because there are no more sicarios to fuse together... He thinks that this update is really great....

Marv

Banned
You are not understanding that now you will get always the same talents...

One from our cartel got three times +16%missiles, he stopped only because there are no more sicarios to fuse together... He thinks that this update is really great....
Thank god then that someone is happy with this update

[<[cr420]>]

I just tried it and I ain't get no repetitive talent,, defenetly not 16% missiles three times.. nothing wrong on my part with talents..

Marv

Banned
Just did the talent all different after.l 600 gold i got 20%missele damage
But not a single one was 16%missele damage:p

Stefano

The next sicaro you will need exactly other 600 golds for 20 missile, and on the one after the same....

JackBlack

It looks like you the same like ftx .
Ftx puts useless crab in the game
You put useless crab on the forum..

Ftx lies
You lie
What are you still doing on this forum? You are obviously not helping anyone, because you are too intellectually limited to do so. All you do is complain and talk **** about people. You are the cockroach of this forum, ugly to see and useless like no other.

Marv

Banned
What are you still doing on this forum? You are obviously not helping anyone, because you are too intellectually limited to do so. All you do is complain and talk **** about people. You are the cockroach of this forum, ugly to see and useless like no other.
lol
Are You talkin to a mirror

Last edited:

Ins

fix that bug with repetition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or give the gold back to players!