Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents adjusted without my concent or prior knowledge..

Jayjay

after the update... i was going through my base sicarios and i noticed my talents on them were changed.. after i have updated narcos to the latest version.. why have my sicarios been tapered with, without my consent..? I paid for these talents!

Attachments

TheFeardOne

after the update... i was going through my base sicarios and i noticed my talents on them were changed.. after i have updated narcos to the latest version.. why have my sicarios been tapered with, without my consent..? I paid for these talents!
I have same issue, but it's just "cosmetic", if you go to info on sicario you see it's normal.. It seems to happen to sicarios that have same type talent, but not same %.. And bugg makes talent get same % like the lowest one. (If it's the same issue as I have..)

IvanZG

like it was before. Sicario had 16% + 20%. Now he has 16% + 16%. But when I enter details by presing INFO button on sicario - there is 16% + 20%

Bogan

I've noticed this on afew of my sicarios today. Appears just visual as said above go to the info button and check and it's the same as before.

Chopper

it must be a visual glitch because I also noticed this yesterday aswell with my sicarios, some of my sicarios that have 15% building health and 12% building health now have either 2 15% building health or 2 talents of 12% building health but I still have the same amount of health on my weapons as I did before this new update

Chopper

Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!
it must be a visual glitch coz I also noticed this on a couple of my base sicarios that have 15 & 12 building health but when I click info it shows up as 15 & 15 or 12 & 12 building health but the health of my weapons are still the same as they were before this new update