Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank You CopyNinja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizike

Dont play smoke and mirrors with me bro! Is it possible for any player to go on the game and see what any other players “EXACT” talents and skills are on their offensive sics? Is it possible for any player to go on the game and see another players “EXACT” gold count?

It’s my understanding that this is not possible but somehow by donating to your site this became possible.

copyninja

Not only was his site being used for resources which is totally okay but it was being used by certain individuals to get confidential information on other players which is not okay!
That's why I expressed that instead of force of hand to corner me into shutting down, I'd prefer to have worked with the right person to correct this. It will benefit a lot players.

Spizike

How is it fair that cartels like Sun Tzu have been cheating their war opponents forever? Obtaining all their opponents sic talents and exact offensive/defensive skills and percentages sure gives them a clear advantage don’t you think? I’m pretty sure the opponents weren’t giving them that info..

copyninja

El Venganza = Spizike
assuming that it's you who were harrassed, there's nothing to be ashamed of if you don't have the great account, for one, I don't have a perfect account. Unless you were ashamed that you weren't who you claimed to be, and that probably led you to being harassed. And the worst kind is throwing tantrums and having stronger excuses by blaming others. You invited harassments to yourself and now you destroyed work of others

Doods1985

Dont play smoke and mirrors with me bro! Is it possible for any player to go on the game and see what any other players “EXACT” talents and skills are on their offensive sics? Is it possible for any player to go on the game and see another players “EXACT” gold count?

It’s my understanding that this is not possible but somehow by donating to your site this became possible.

Wow what kind of missleading Exploit is that ?

Offensive sicarios : whats the benefit knowing someones offensive sicarios is really ? In game map it has 0% benefit, in wars? So every war have like 10+ players for example , il pay copyninja to show me those 10 players offensive sicarios talents and powers to I adjust my defensive buildings? That if he knew also which player would attack the base at all! Can you really see the huge disaster here that affects players ?

Defensive sicarios : everything is clear in game, skills? Except for ground defense who cares? which BTW should be announced in game anyhow since launch date. But lets assume it shouldn't, show me ONE player above 40 have less than ground defense III-V ! It's not that much to calculate anyway! Is it not the game fault that I invest in missiles and FB power ups to clear obstacles and see that those obstacles and defense buildings have an anonymous values?

Gold count ? Is that even a feature to see someone's gold ?

What kid of advantages are obtained here really? !

I just don't see nor find the heinous crime committed here.... Only people complaining about imaginary problems to satisfy their lack of confidence .

Spizike

If a player in a war knows your exact ground defense percentages per say, then they can calculate their own skills and see if they have a chance against you or not. There’s a big difference and a clear advantage in knowing someone has 70% GD or 35% GD. A cartel can easily set the right matchup accordingly with this info. I’ve personally no deployed a player with GD x7 and I’ve personally got rolled over by the same player when he upgraded his GD. Big difference in knowing skill percentages.

Doods1985

If a player in a war knows your exact ground defense percentages per say, then they can calculate their own skills and see if they have a chance against you or not. There’s a big difference and a clear advantage in knowing someone has 70% GD or 35% GD. A cartel can easily set the right matchup accordingly with this info. I’ve personally no deployed a player with GD x7 and I’ve personally got rolled over by the same player when he upgraded his GD. Big difference in knowing skill percentages.
First of, there's no such thing as 35% GD but I know you said it for the sake of the example , maybe that's your problem with counting the percentage first place thus losing in attacks.

Secondly, if a player have a higher GD just laying in his cave , he will always UPGRADE and APPLY it , did you ever seen someone have 56% ground defense and waited till he manage to exploit the game and say : am getting attacks from high end sicarios, Let me pump that GD to 70% , do you find the logic in this?

Thirdly, you can imagine the amount of time and effort, to talk among X amount of players to see which player can take the 70% ground defense guy and which can't? Am sorry you are just talking purely out of thin air, and scenarios are beyond being hypothetical....

Don't let me start explaining how 4 Diego with full missile damage talents or 4 scorpions with full FB talents can't take a base simply out of startigical faults. Buildings arrangements , damage calculations, ESPINA effect , etc etc

And don't let me start explaining how it's illogical to start arranging 10 players to attack another 10 players based on what GD talents they have. Because I can stay here till morning proving that it's not a HUGE DIFFERENCE as you imply, DON is fortifying finca Now, if not DON then the talent of Don is obtainable Now through roll-out, missiles are getting boosts. FB are getting boosts, only few of the FEWEST calculate GD Now, because it's always either 8% X amount of sicarios or in extreme cases is 12 X amount of sicarios, it's not that difficult to calculate it really, you got an error threshold of what, 10 percent? Okay hire a 1 strong scorpion or Diego with full talents and you are set up and in safe side !! See how difficult is that?

Spizike

Obviously I was just giving one example. The fact of the matter is it was an illegal advantage and nobody should be able to see anyone else’s confidential information. Maybe you’re just mad you can’t use it to cheat anymore?

Doods1985

Obviously I was just giving one example. The fact of the matter is it was an illegal advantage and nobody should be able to see anyone else’s confidential information. Maybe you’re just mad you can’t use it to cheat anymore?

Or maybe it's your comprehension levels that advised you to act like a 12 years old to even start with a line like "am mad because I can't use the cheat aNyMoRe" , Really weak .

And really sad you call it a "cheat" , maybe because you are convinced that those “Cheats”aren't actually Cheats after all and you got nothing to say except for a "no you" argument.

Don't worry, I know how to come up with a calculation for a lousy 8% _ 10% error for GD, but I know people like you have it difficult they would need such what so called a "cheat" to help them do simple math :)

"confedintial informations" , LOL.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Locking this thread - has mostly become arguments that are not productive at this point.

@copyninja please PM @Ben - FTX Games to go over specifics if you are indeed interested in making the changes requested so we can keep your amazing website available to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.