Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you

ElCapiton

Exactly right. Kali is a bad example.

You cannot touch any bases without major cash and soldier loss. Nobody is going to play like this.

Who will play at a loss??? Ridiculous update.

Ben you destroy this base, because Kali have Warden Tower on bad place in defense. Thats all. Try hit my base with No Deploy or with Full Deploy. You will lose.

BenOG

Administrator
There are very few posted videos, which is another reason why I invite all of you to post your own. I do in fact play the game, and I was not the person who attacked Kali. I am not part of a top cartel nor am I as super stacked as many of you are. This doesn't mean that I have zero ideas of what is going on at the top level. There is a lot of writing from many people who are not happy with the Warden Tower, I have also seen and gotten private messages requesting the Tower remain as it creates fun gameplay.

Here is another example recently posted on Youtube.

Down N Durty

Attention Walmart shoppers!!!! Tissues are on sale in isle 3. Try not to slip on your tears. The game is good. Instead if threatening to quit just do yourself and us a favor.... go in silence and go quickly. Quit threatening to quit and just hurry up and do it already. The update is great. Sorry cupcakes, but not everyone gets a trophy this time.

mangok

Now we got more losts and it takes more time to do another attack, raise the rewards....can you double?

Rewards in war are ridiculous. I spend almost 4M in cash ....to get 1M cash if I got 3 greens and we win the war.....

Mylo

This really happened? Trying to tell us tower is a great improvement with a video attacking one of the easiest fincas? And an attack with torchers... and for those players who need fuegos for compounds? Do you even know that some players need fuegos guerrillas for compounds? C’ mon... give us a break and start listening to players who payed for the game!

Best regards,
Cookie Monster
They may not listen to players but once the analytics show that activity, and therefore spend, of L61 and above has fallen and is hurting the bottom line FTX management will be listening. Hang in there. While player feedback may be falling on deaf ears lower profits is a loud and persistent roar that can't be ignored.

I2el3ell

Attention Walmart shoppers!!!! Tissues are on sale in isle 3. Try not to slip on your tears. The game is good. Instead if threatening to quit just do yourself and us a favor.... go in silence and go quickly. Quit threatening to quit and just hurry up and do it already. The update is great. Sorry cupcakes, but not everyone gets a trophy this time.
+1 Game is finally enjoyable