Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

That greedy that we have to rebuy the same skills post update?

Ridin Dirty

This is a little too ridiculous in greed now. You guys released the skills barely 3 weeks ago and had us buying them without mention that what we were buying then would be planned obsolete in just 3 weeks as none of them will work for the set bonus. What's that you say, we can convert in Workshop? Oh yeah I'll eat up two of my good 5-rank skill to make one random skill that still might not have the set bonus.

I've defended FTX before saying you got to make money and players were being cheap, I guess I was wrong in defending you guys cause it's obciously blatant greed now.

Last edited:

Ridin Dirty

How do I use this?
There's another Skills thread about how to use skills, it's very helpful. This thread we're talking about how they released skills 3 weeks ago and had us buying them just to now tell us now we have to rebuy all those same skills just to have the set bonus, as none of the skills in the past 3 weeks will work with bonuses.

Chino

What's worse is if you buy the skills chest you still get the obsolete non-bonus skills as well....Ugh! Yes I know FTX will say the old skills will still boost your sicario blah, blah, blah so technically they are not obsolete.

Ridin Dirty

What's worse is if you buy the skills chest you still get the obsolete non-bonus skills as well....Ugh! Yes I know FTX will say the old skills will still boost your sicario blah, blah, blah so technically they are not obsolete.
GREED.

fahdi1985

ftx doesnot care as far as we the players are concerned. i doubt they even read these forums. chase is just chilling.

Geoff

do what I did. I complained to iTunes about narcos nerfing things I.e fuegos, boat yard and now skill chests. Got all my money back in last 3 month. Then they might start listening to players on how to fix things. I mean why introduce all this s**t just to stop people missiling finca. Simple put all finca health up by 25% and problem solved. Even the simplest of minds can figure that one out ftx !!!!!!

Laquica

Isnt it logical that you just make the old skills also have to get de skill bonus..
Instread of making new skills for.it
Its the same skills only the old doesnt provide a set bonus.

Just admit its a money scam.
I understand your part of a company that have to make money but can you try to do it without scamming people?

Last edited by a moderator:

zecke2

do what I did. I complained to iTunes about narcos nerfing things I.e fuegos, boat yard and now skill chests. Got all my money back in last 3 month. Then they might start listening to players on how to fix things. I mean why introduce all this s**t just to stop people missiling finca. Simple put all finca health up by 25% and problem solved. Even the simplest of minds can figure that one out ftx !!!!!!
Can you or another tell me/us how it works to get money back . For itunes and googleplay. This would help many players . Step by step.

Geoff

Can you or another tell me/us how it works to get money back . For itunes and googleplay. This would help many players . Step by step.
Hi all I did was talk to iTunes online. Explained what I paid for i.e. Skills,fuegoes and cartel port. Use gold to improve and speed up then got nerfed/ useless(port) and was not happy about it being done without compensation and asked for my money back. And got my money back which was 53.93.

Geoff

They compensated for scorpions but not cartel port, when they nerfed fuegos and make certain skills useless towards skill sets. The whole skill set is absolutely pointless addition and currently we get wars where we are completely outgunned and have almost 3-4 times more medals than use. We have won 1 war in last 9 due to being mismatched and I'm really thinking of quitting game now unless they have a serious rethink of how to move forward with updates. Heard boom beach is good ? Anyone play this game ?? Cheers

Shank

They compensated for scorpions but not cartel port, when they nerfed fuegos and make certain skills useless towards skill sets. The whole skill set is absolutely pointless addition and currently we get wars where we are completely outgunned and have almost 3-4 times more medals than use. We have won 1 war in last 9 due to being mismatched and I'm really thinking of quitting game now unless they have a serious rethink of how to move forward with updates. Heard boom beach is good ? Anyone play this game ?? Cheers
Boom Beach is lots of fun, and where ftx steals all their ideas from. The last 3 units released by FTX are direct ripoffs of the exact same unit in boom Beach. Boom Beach isn't a cash grab at all. You can pay money if you want to, but in no way are you forced to like this joke of a game.