Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Crap Market oops I mean The Black Market......

Is it the "what" market?

• Black market

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Total crap market

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters

Renan

Things only worth buying from the Black Market:
  • Gustavo contracts
  • Edge contracts
  • Rank 2-5 gears
Things they should start putting:
  • Rare sicarios contracts
  • Dices
  • Rank 6 & up gears
  • Speed-ups
  • Guerilla directives
Things we've had ENOUGH:
  • Armor plates
  • Hardwares
  • Electronics
  • Common platas
  • Uncommon platas
  • Octavia contracts

double pownage

Simple fix, instead of junk offers. Only allow to select 1 offer and give us choices in good stuff.

Black market pretty boring, there only 1 decent item in there not really hard choice ti be made

Bogan

• Gustavo contracts
  • Edge contracts
  • Rank 2-5 gears
  • Dices
  • Rank 6 & up gears
  • Speed-ups
  • Guerilla directives
Things we've had ENOUGH:
  • Armor plates
  • Hardwares
  • Electronics
  • Common platas
  • Uncommon platas
  • Octavia contracts
Renan there all solid suggestions man buying dice or guerrilla directives would be bloody awesome

Segovia

This is why I haven't even built a market on my second account. It's basically free energy

Julio

I actually have noticed an improvement over the past several months. The BM was basically worthless several months ago. I now usually find one or two things every day that I purchase. I buy up all the gear, contracts, and decent plata that they offer.

I actually started a thread on how bad the bm had become. It is much better now.

Renan

I actually have noticed an improvement over the past several months. The BM was basically worthless several months ago. I now usually find one or two things every day that I purchase. I buy up all the gear, contracts, and decent plata that they offer.

I actually started a thread on how bad the bm had become. It is much better now.
Good for you then mate. What we're saying is the Black Market is not being used to its full potential. Options are limited these days and we'd like to see a bit more from it. I wouldn't mind if they go as far as giving us options to sell sicarios & skills for cash (cash is hard to pile up without shields) or selling guerilla directives since they may be the most reasonable option to break down tough fincas with insane ground defenses.

Julio

Good for you then mate. What we're saying is the Black Market is not being used to its full potential. Options are limited these days and we'd like to see a bit more from it. I wouldn't mind if they go as far as giving us options to sell sicarios & skills for cash (cash is hard to pile up without shields) or selling guerilla directives since they may be the most reasonable option to break down tough fincas with insane ground defenses.
So, a player to player option?

Julio

FYI, you can sell anything in your inventory. Not at a great price though...

lobsterboy

Perhaps they could make better things things available (dice/directives/skills/level 7 gear) after doing a refresh for 50 gold? This would put the money they require in their pockets and give us what we would like to see (wishful thinking).

Matt

• Gustavo contracts
  • Edge contracts
  • Rank 2-5 gears
  • Dices
  • Rank 6 & up gears
  • Speed-ups
  • Guerilla directives
Things we've had ENOUGH: