Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The fate for cheaters and exploiters..?

Jayjay

IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg
@Chase - FTX Games will cheaters really not be punished or rolled back..? FTX will never be respected again, if cheaters go untouched..
One prime example.. this guy rare spends money.. and "coincidently" he recently ranks up to lvl 50 and makes all his sicarios purple with.. perfect talents... this is no fair to real spenders that actually pay your bills @Chase - FTX Games

Muhammed

View attachment 1286 View attachment 1285
One prime example.. this guy rare spends money.. and "coincidently" he recently ranks up to lvl 50 and makes all his sicarios purple with.. perfect talents... this is no fair to real spenders that actually pay your bills @Chase - FTX Games

Think that one is bad? You should check out admiral beats in Poloman cartel. 4 levels in less the 48 hours. Prefect defensive sics and 5x level 5 ground defense.

Tinygenius

@Muhammad....... you seem very fixated on the Polman Cartel when so many others are using the gold help line. Did you get rejected by them or something.

ogkush

What wrong with Yoshi? He just spend a lot of gold to speed up crafting.

El Mas Chingon

View attachment 1286 View attachment 1285
Horrible example. It sounds like you have a personal vendetta against him and haven't provided any concrete proof of anything. Yoshi always claims that he doesn't spend anything, but how do we know if that is, in fact, the truth?

zwilly

@Chase - FTX Games
Punished but not banned????!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!! What???!?!!! You are serius??????????!!!!!!!! You are a ridiculus game house.
you have allowed all players to use tricks! Be really disgusted.
Today finally for me is the end of this game!!!!

R I D I C U L O U S!!!!!

Attachments

Muhammed

@Chase - FTX Games
Punished but not banned????!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!! What???!?!!! You are serius??????????!!!!!!!! You are a ridiculus game house.
you have allowed all players to use tricks! Be really disgusted.
Today finally for me is the end of this game!!!!

R I D I C U L O U S!!!!!

Terms of Service Section 3.2.2.10
  • 3.2.10. you shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, any game experience related thereto or without our express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any FTX Games Ltd game.

• 3.3.1. immediately prevent you from using the Services, including by blocking your account and username;
  • 3.3.2. remove any User Content (as defined below) which you have posted or uploaded;
  • 3.3.3. take legal action against you, including by issuing legal proceedings for all costs, damages and expenses that we incur as a result of your breach; and/or
  • 3.3.4. disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
Seems as though FTX is in breach on contract with all the players who didn't use the gold wall exploit.

Matt

Terms of Service Section 3.2.2.10
  • 3.2.10. you shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, any game experience related thereto or without our express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any FTX Games Ltd game.

• 3.3.1. immediately prevent you from using the Services, including by blocking your account and username;
  • 3.3.2. remove any User Content (as defined below) which you have posted or uploaded;
  • 3.3.3. take legal action against you, including by issuing legal proceedings for all costs, damages and expenses that we incur as a result of your breach; and/or
  • 3.3.4. disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
Seems as though FTX is in breach on contract with all the players who didn't use the gold wall exploit.
Looks like the cheats will get away with it mate