Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There was no event on Tuesday. why?

PUZZLE

Usually we had 2 events weekly on Tuesday and Friday. But this Tuesday had no events. And today got message from game that is gonna be event on Sunday. What's going on Chase? Are we gonna have only 1 event weekly???

Honeybadger

Usually we had 2 events weekly on Tuesday and Friday. But this Tuesday had no events. And today got message from game that is gonna be event on Sunday. What's going on Chase? Are we gonna have only 1 event weekly???
Yeah that was intersting no raid on tuesday, you sure about raid on sunday it ends on thag day. Raid starts friday 10/13/17.

Honeybadger

Correct it will be Oct 13-16 not on Sunday
An i noticed its a other raid with the 3 different type of skills to pick from. I'm just geussing but because its a type of raid like that were we have choice theyll only do one per week.

Honeybadger

Well what about guerilla boosters???
These raids almost happen as a cycle for the rewards, lately its been skills, 3 weeks ago was guerilla boosters. And forsome reason guerilla raid event are the ones they hold off on i think theirs only been 3-4 since march when they cameout

CRABNUTZ

They've been alternating back and forth between guerilla directives and skill rewards for a few wins now.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are generally just doing more events than in the past since our players like them, but trying out different things with them.

lobsterboy

We are generally just doing more events than in the past since our players like them, but trying out different things with them.
I'm not sure of the development requirements involved but I would like to request the checkpoint layouts change a bit. I find it pretty mindless going through the same 25 checkpoints twice a week (I deploy on every checkpoint). I apologize if there are minor changes in the layouts but I'm not noticing them.

Mike Toreno

As of now the raid EVENT will end on October 15.

I noticed that the CHECKPOINTS have increased from 15/15 to the 20/20

that EXISTS in this ONGOING EVENT.

It now takes as long as 14 hours>> JUST TO REPLACE/REINFORCE the event

Squads/Sicarios? Why the TIME has been INCREASED?

This ONGOING EVENT is really Buzzin' my caboodles WTF went

HORRIBLY WRONG ! WHY THE SUDDEN WORST CASE SCENARIO

EVENT Happened Today !

Mike Toreno

The event ended 10/15 it started 10/13 THOUGH NO SPECIFIED

LEVEL for PLAYERS were RECOMMENDED AS QUALIFIED ENOUGH

to Participate in CHAIN RAID Missions !

Player Levels cos the degree of difficulty is too much for

NOOBS.

Addicted brothers 2

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars