Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Even is A Waste of time. A failure

Eezzy

Banned
So i decided to Stick to the normal level on this event. But its a fu@*#@ joke. I cant even get past the 3rd enemy post. Why would u make the game harder to play and cut down on the rewards . It feels like FTX is trying to focus on making this game experience the worse possible. Ya'll Keep getting worse thru time. I really regret tying up my Sicarios for 2 days.. Dont evem bother with this Event. Im dome wasting my gold til I see improvements

Matt

U don't even get any guerilla material in this event whats the point off the guerilla building then

Julio

It's for all the big spenders to get an advantage!!! :eek::eek:
Can the finca be destroyed by missiles only all the way through the event with four purple diegos with maxed missiles and missile talents (300k or below fincas)? if so, you are absolutely correct.

Hesperian

U don't even get any guerilla material in this event whats the point off the guerilla building then
I didn't even realize we aren't getting guerrilla materials. This event is even more pointless than I previously thought. The difficulty I'm OK with (kind of wish I chose Hard), but the lack of rewards makes it a waste of time, especially with my best sicarios tied up. At least I attacked in war before committing them.

The devs at FTX all must have worked for Bungie at some point
Playmee. FTX is the publisher.

Dan

Here's a comparison of my recent Cartel war rewards to event rewards, just for laughs. 3 atks vs 30 atks. Event current attraction to reach the top is the L7 gears and rebadged gold chest, lol

IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG

BillyBob

Banned
I think we're all getting played!! :D:D
Chase & FTX are really reeling in it this time......

@ lvl 10 ( normal ) and they want 250 gold to refresh troops to beat the impossible for nothing.
Oh Wait !!!!
I got a Plata bag after beating level 9. haha