Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time for someThing new

Snor

It’s been a long time since we have seen some updates (expect vip club and bug fixes). Are there plans for something new?
For example:

-new raids/events
-new finca level
- new Prizes for weekly cartel chest
-new prizes for roulette
- update prizes from skill bases on map..
-new vip club sicario’s

for players who have been playing long time the prizes from roulette, cartel chest, skill bases,... aren’t very interesting anymore. And many players from level 67 and more have all their building max so little use to no use for resources (except maybe for donations to cartel..).

thanks!

Hicke1967

Yeah, I was concerned about it as well. There hasn't been any update since quite a while now. They should release newer levels and more feature updates asap.

Naptownmark

The game has gotten old and boring even Nintendo knows when it's time to give the fans what they want n order to stay Relevant. Update so I can look at cartel members sics to give advise do anything new to bring joy back to this game.

Azm1pt

@Snor Any new content is announced on our socials (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), so those are the best places to watch!
There is nothing on twitter.. not even upcoming offers, events or anything. Only when it’s already on the game but nothing to anticipate, it’s sad.

Joel

Gostaria de sugerir uma melhoria na aba de vinganças dos jogadores, não seria possível acrescentar um filtro?? para facilitar as vinganças e também acrescentar a opção de ver se o jogador está on line ou off line sem precisar perder tempo entrando na base. Perde-se muito tempo arrastando os jogadores que te atacaram desde o inicio e quando acha o jogador ta on line....começa todo processo desde o inicio.

Snor

6 months later.. and still nothing new... give us some hope @April - FTX Games. Why is it taking so long.. did the developers give up on this game? Lot’s of feedback has been giving last year but not even the smallest change or something new has occurred. Always feedback been passed to developers but it doesn’t seem like they care about the futur of narcos

Naptownmark

I'm pretty sure even minor changes can mean a lot to the players.
Upgrade to see cartel members SQUADS. It wud be nice to view all cartel members available sics, some ppl need help setting up. Example we had a player using Mazi on defense he IMPROVEs mortor damage but he was gone get rid don neto to upgrade mazi talent bc neto had 5 stars lol, until we told him get neto n the game for Mazi. He didnt understand anything just ATTACK n play the game so I'm sure hes made many mistakes like tht bc we cant see what he has to offer n he dnt know better

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Upgrade to see cartel members SQUADS. It wud be nice to view all cartel members available sics, some ppl need help setting up. Example we had a player using Mazi on defense he IMPROVEs mortor damage but he was gone get rid don neto to upgrade mazi talent bc neto had 5 stars lol, until we told him get neto n the game for Mazi. He didnt understand anything just ATTACK n play the game so I'm sure hes made many mistakes like tht bc we cant see what he has to offer n he dnt know better
Thank you very much for this suggestion Naptownmark, an excellent idea! I've shared it with the developers.

ELpatron50

35 por ciento más de defensas de construcción salud para Don Neto su elección de talentos es más o menos por delante sobre Mazi adicional daño de mortero es aceptable que es mejor niño @Naptownmark

Naptownmark

35 por ciento más de defensas de construcción salud para Don Neto su elección de talentos es más o menos por delante sobre Mazi adicional daño de mortero es aceptable que es mejor niño @Naptownmark
I wasnt trying to be politically correct or corrected I was just using an example of a player who is only level 20 and what benefit him best for his level. Hes PROBABLY had Isabella, Hector or Rosa we will never know bc we cant see who he has and thts the point I was making. He was upgrading Luna n useless sics using ppl like rosa n Hector bc they had more stars.

The nature boy

How about New cartel icons I can think of 26 free 1s A_Z .. a sicario to speed up delivery or construction time.. wars bases on your cartel strength not the number of players partaking would be nice... been playing for 4 years been banned for half .. hatf to recruit players when you been silenced

ELpatron50

How about the NEW Raid event, 37/37 checkpoints destroyed in 549seconds record time honestly the Leaderboards are outdated , we want new playerz in the EVENTS.

Joel

Sugestão: Diminuir esse tempo de guerra. de 2 dias pra 1 dia. Eu acho que 2 dias é muito exagero para 3 ataques. Reduziria pra 1 dia: 12h de coleta e 12h de guerra. Ou tirar essa primeira parte, deixar 24h de guerra, sem precisar fabricar ataques. Ganha o melhor atq e mérito da defesa.

Snor

It’s been one year and more since asked if we could see some updates.
We have had the max button for donations: doesn’t work when one of the resources is full. (Keep getting cartel member made changes notification). We have the online indicator: doesn’t work anymore, everybody stays online. And we had some in game chat updates.
But nothing to keep long playing players interested.. still no finca upgrade, new squads,.. most are stuck for 2+ years on finca level 24 or player level 71 and playing same raids week after week for long time.
Please make this a priority in stead of upgrades were nobody is waiting on.
Thanks ;) !

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Snor . Please make sure you choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu for the issues you've found. This provides our team with your game logs which they need to find the source. An explanation of what has occurred is also required.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I've shared them with the development team for their consideration.

Nico Plata

It’s been a long time since we have seen some updates (expect vip club and bug fixes). Are there plans for something new?
For example:

-new raids/events
-new finca level
- new Prizes for weekly cartel chest
-new prizes for roulette
- update prizes from skill bases on map..
-new vip club sicario’s

for players who have been playing long time the prizes from roulette, cartel chest, skill bases,... aren’t very interesting anymore. And many players from level 67 and more have all their building max so little use to no use for resources (except maybe for donations to cartel..).

thanks!
Still waiting. FTX are stingy.