Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Too high outposts in the event

fahdi1985

Okay so before i say something i know many players ( i will not name them) will start bashing me and will say that stop whinning, stop complaining blah blah blah
So is it me or anyone else ( other than the 5 clicks no deploy players) feel that the outposts in this recent event are more difficult and not like the previous 2 events we played. Level 40 plus outposts started after checkpoint 15 to 18, but in this event i am at checkpoint 13 and it's a level 48.?? Really? So this is all pre-planned to make players buy more gold. I was happy that after the pathetic/unacceptable /disappointing update some days ago ftx is willing to make it up to the players by starting a new event. But sadly i was wrong.
You people excluded paratroopers from the event because of balance and fairplay ok i get it but what about the 5 clicks no deploy players?? For them this event is just like a piece of cake. But for a normal player like me who buys 3 to 4 packages per month it's totally unfair.
Now please the macho guys come infront and bash me to **** for speaking against ftx. Smh

Vinnie Di Maggio

Event started already?
It has, on my side of the planet. ;)

(...(blah blah blah(...)
Yes the checkpoints are a lot harder than the two previous similar events, that is totally true. But I don't see how this would be a problem since they're hard not just for you but for everyone equally. Fincas have 270,000 health so I don't think you can destroy them with just missiles anyway.

Geoff

Yea outposts look a lot harder and yes totally unfair as a few players now just click and finca is dust......... but the resources you get are very good even if you can only get half way. And if you buy 3-4 packages a month, maybe worth trying to get talents with missile damage and join the 5-click club.

fahdi1985

Yea outposts look a lot harder and yes totally unfair as a few players now just click and finca is dust......... but the resources you get are very good even if you can only get half way. And if you buy 3-4 packages a month, maybe worth trying to get talents with missile damage and join the 5-click club.
Once i tired and spent 500 gold on a talent but no missile demage instead i got 8% firebomb demage lol

fahdi1985

It has, on my side of the planet. ;)

Yes the checkpoints are a lot harder than the two previous similar events, that is totally true. But I don't see how this would be a problem since they're hard not just for you but for everyone equally. Fincas have 270,000 health so I don't think you can destroy them with just missiles anyway.
If these players can destroy a finca having 168000 health in four clicks, than with a little more energy they can easily destroy these outposts without even deploying troops

Vinnie Di Maggio

If these players can destroy a finca having 168000 health in four clicks, than with a little more energy they can easily destroy these outposts without even deploying troops
4 clicks for 168,000 health? That means their missile damage is somewhere in the 42,000 - 55,999 range.

The event fincas have 270,000 health. To be able to take out this finca with just one more click, they need at least 54,000 damage/missile. Statistically, only 14,3% of these already extremely powerful players could do it.

Imagine that 20% of the players in your group (each group is comprised of 100 players) have these rare missile talents stacked up, which is ridiculously overestimated in my own experience. Then you could expect 2 to 3 players in your group to be able to missile the fincas, that is 2 to 3% of the group players. Nothing to make a fuss about.

I am very far from being able to missile a finca, but I am currently number 2 in my group and I haven't finished playing. I sincerely doubt I am doing better than "no deploy" players here. My conclusion is that there are no "no deploy" players in my group, which seem to corroborate my theory.

gloock2

Ok, last two events I ended in top 10, this one totally different.. My lvl 39, I use 4 Diegos with 5 rank and all talents on missile attack ~ 11250dmg, the first checkpoint i started was 30lvl with Gas machine, many mines and so on.. now I'm on 10 checkpoint and i used 2 times "Reinforce" this is nonsense if I wasn't donated i can't even pass like 5 checkpoint.. I don't know what dev thinks when he put together players with 35 - 50 lvl in same event. P.S. higher player level = chance to have better squads, better squads bonuses, higher sicario level, better upgrades in training camps..

Last edited:

fahdi1985

Ok, last two events I ended in top 10, this one totally different.. My lvl 39, I use 4 Diegos with 5 rank and all talents on missile attack ~ 11250dmg, the first checkpoint i started was 30lvl with Gas machine, many mines and so on.. now I'm on 10 checkpoint and i used 2 times "Reinforce" this is nonsense if I wasn't donated i can't even pass like 5 checkpoint.. I don't know what dev thinks when he put together players with 35 - 50 lvl in same event. P.S. higher player level = chance to have better squads, better squads bonuses, higher sicario level, better upgrades in training camps..
This is exactly what i am saying. Checkpoint 10 is level 46. How come?

fahdi1985

4 clicks for 168,000 health? That means their missile damage is somewhere in the 42,000 - 55,999 range.

The event fincas have 270,000 health. To be able to take out this finca with just one more click, they need at least 54,000 damage/missile. Statistically, only 14,3% of these already extremely powerful players could do it.

Imagine that 20% of the players in your group (each group is comprised of 100 players) have these rare missile talents stacked up, which is ridiculously overestimated in my own experience. Then you could expect 2 to 3 players in your group to be able to missile the fincas, that is 2 to 3% of the group players. Nothing to make a fuss about.

I am very far from being able to missile a finca, but I am currently number 2 in my group and I haven't finished playing. I sincerely doubt I am doing better than "no deploy" players here. My conclusion is that there are no "no deploy" players in my group, which seem to corroborate my theory.
You have always something to defend mr. 'active member' nothing new lol and how did you calculated this 14.3 %? Did you asked ftx?
You are a paid player ( maybe you have the subscription offer) so you have nothing to worry about. I was talking about the normal players like me who don't spend much and like to progress normally which is nearly impossible in this game.

gloock2

I don't even know does all have same outposts, maybe other players get easier outposts, after last few updates game become unplayable.. Seems like dev support old players by giving them low level opponents and newcomers by giving some bonus achievement or premium acc.. If it's possible all who may do a screenshot with 10 Checkpoint pls post it to compare! So as i understand 20 Checkpoint will be like 60lvl..

Vinnie Di Maggio

The checkpoints are the same for every player, regardless of their levels. It wouldn't make sense to have easy checkpoints for the high level players because they would all be able to complete the whole event in no time and it would be difficult to determine the winner.

Again this is not an issue since it doesn't matter how you rank vs top players, all that matters is how you rank among your own group.

gloock2 do you really have players at level 35 and level 50 in your group? That looks like a bug to me. Can you show a screenshot with this?

fahdi1985

So this is checkpoint 20 my friends. I Wonder what's checkpoint 25 gonna look like?
Screenshot_2017-05-19-14-45-43.jpeg

Koltukas

The checkpoints are the same for every player, regardless of their levels. It wouldn't make sense to have easy checkpoints for the high level players because they would all be able to complete the whole event in no time and it would be difficult to determine the winner.

Again this is not an issue since it doesn't matter how you rank vs top players, all that matters is how you rank among your own group.

gloock2 do you really have players at level 35 and level 50 in your group? That looks like a bug to me. Can you show a screenshot with this?
Yes the levels are not quite right when the firs event was i been lvl 29 and all opponents was the same
Im not shure about time it started elsewhere but in my case after 10mins of start top guy had 1000 points already
Im lvl35 now and my opponents from 35 to 41

Vinnie Di Maggio

how did you calculated this 14.3 %?
I'll break it down for you.

I base it on your numbers (destroy a 168000 finca with 4 missile shots).

168000/4 = 42000 and 168000/3 = 56000 so the players you are referring to have a missile damage in the 42000 - 55999 range.

If they were to take out a 270000 finca with 5 missile shots (which is probably around the maximum number of shots you can get without gaining energy), they would need at least 54000 damage/missile (= 270000/5).

Among the given range (42000-55999), players who have at least 54000 damage/missile amount to 14,3%. That is provided the progression curve is linear, which might not be the case but is likely close to the reality. Calculation is as follows:

55999 - 42000 = 13999
55999 - 54000 = 1999
1999 / 13999 = 14,3%

You are a paid player ( maybe you have the subscription offer) so you have nothing to worry about. I was talking about the normal players like me who don't spend much and like to progress normally which is nearly impossible in this game.
You would have to define "normal player" and "spend much" because these could have very different meanings in different people's minds. I don't have access to the subscription offer. I consider myself a "normal" adult player: I buy gold around twice a month, which roughly amounts to a handphone plan.

You seem to always have something to complain about, but I don't quite understand what exactly is your concern.

gloock2

Sorry not 50 but 46, already 11lvl higher then 35..

So 35lvl and 46lvl have same properties to upgrade?? As much as i know finca may be upgraded at certain levels which effects other upgrades which means they can't be equal!!! I remeber that last upgrades was at level 38 other comes with 41lvl so technically even i can't compare with them, they just out leveled me with their upgrades and where is the guaranty that they didn't gain that XP for they level, from Training Camp or Squads??

P.S. if 35lvl player get another Checkpoint then me, then how u compare us? or it seems fair if lower level gets easier outposts but compete with higher levels in overall points?

Last edited:

Serge

so you cant finish the event? lol, not everyone can bro, just gotta deal with it (no offence)

theres no way to make it 'equal' without making it 'too hard' or 'too easy' for SOME people