Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Too high outposts in the event

fahdi1985

Lol. It's $200 to build a perfect squad. If that's the kind of car you're buying, then so be it.
I will find something in that budget lol
Btw the talent gambling gonna cost way more than 200 bucks. I have already spent like 300 $ on this game

CRABNUTZ

I will find something in that budget lol
Btw the talent gambling gonna cost way more than 200 bucks. I have already spent like 300 $ on this game
Why argue with someone that has dozens of perfect sics? Like I'm trying to lead you astray or something?

The average cost of a perfect talent is 3500 gold. 3500 x 8 = 28000. A hundred dollar offer gives you 17000 gold. So, it's actually less than $200 to get 8 perfect talents.

If you're smart and only buy gear offers. You'll have the gear to make 2 of those sics purple. And some gold left over to craft more.

Neo

Why argue with someone that has dozens of perfect sics? Like I'm trying to lead you astray or something?

The average cost of a perfect talent is 3500 gold. 3500 x 8 = 28000. A hundred dollar offer gives you 17000 gold. So, it's actually less than $200 to get 8 perfect talents.

If you're smart and only buy gear offers. You'll have the gear to make 2 of those sics purple. And some gold left over to craft more.
Can you please share how to get it? I really appreciate any help.

CRABNUTZ

Can you please share how to get it? I really appreciate any help.
You just keep rolling until you get the perfect talent you want. There are no tricks. You just have to be diligent and not accept anything other than the perfect talent you're looking for. Sometimes it's the first or second roll, sometimes it's 5 or 6000 gold. It just depends. Line I stated earlier, it averages to about 3500 when all is said and done.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

You just keep rolling until you get the perfect talent you want. There are no tricks. You just have to be diligent and not accept anything other than the perfect talent you're looking for. Sometimes it's the first or second roll, sometimes it's 5 or 6000 gold. It just depends. Line I stated earlier, it averages to about 3500 when all is said and done.
I will try it once i have sics which i can burn, If it wont work then you owe me 3.5k gold lol JK...

D-Block

Banned
I had to beat all 30 checkpoints just to make the top 10....It was satisfying though :D

Vinnie Di Maggio

My Finca has 273,000 health and it gets missiled all the time!!! Wake up and smell the coffee Vinnie :rolleyes:
Well I was wrong, I didn't think you could get enough energy to do that. I am not in the highest levels and haven't witnessed that yet, my bad.