Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Too high outposts in the event

fahdi1985

To bad theye ruined the event only for pay players now who have big missile power and /or firebompower.
Heard from friend that there was an event so i happy instald the game again bi seeing they ruined that tho im going to deleted it again.
Goodbeye again
I was too very excited for this event. Ftx messed up big time :(

Dan

High level outpost not main problem. I counted my list has 15 players higher level than me (I'm L42, the 15 are L43-L47) :(:(:(

FTX is making this event much harder than last one

Koltukas

As i said where is guaranty that all get same Checkpoints..
Here is mine 12 Checkpoint, mine level 39

Here is my friend 11 Checkpoint, his level 35 ( as u seen before in league participate from 35 till 46, at least in my league)

How u can comment that?
One of our clan mates get the same base as the bottom one no one's else got that easy bases we bot 35lvl
Other 3 guys lvl 25 got same checkpoints as me

Marius93

Nicee one some changed rulles of event matching so before, I'm 47lwl before first one in my grup was player 4rd in world top , he has 2717medal and 53lwl. No left from 42 to 51lwl :DDD

Marius93

And guys you don't understand how it's works clearly. Yes in my group is 42player, but in his spot is just other lwl player, he don't see me. I think so it because more players better wins prize. :D

Vinnie Di Maggio

Vinnie Di Maggio what do you wanna say about that? :/
What I already said multiple times: those players are not the majority. At my level I don't see any of them. I have never had my finca destroyed with just missiles or firebombs, not event once since the beginning of the game. When I level up, if I encounter such an issue too frequently maybe I'll start complaining!

But my guess is: if it is possible to gather such firepower that you actually destroy everything with just missiles, then I'll do it too... and won't be complaining about it.

CRABNUTZ

IMG_1915.jpg

Here's maximum possible missile

I'll break it down for you.

I base it on your numbers (destroy a 168000 finca with 4 missile shots).

168000/4 = 42000 and 168000/3 = 56000 so the players you are referring to have a missile damage in the 42000 - 55999 range.

If they were to take out a 270000 finca with 5 missile shots (which is probably around the maximum number of shots you can get without gaining energy), they would need at least 54000 damage/missile (= 270000/5).

Among the given range (42000-55999), players who have at least 54000 damage/missile amount to 14,3%. That is provided the progression curve is linear, which might not be the case but is likely close to the reality. Calculation is as follows:

55999 - 42000 = 13999
55999 - 54000 = 1999
1999 / 13999 = 14,3%

You would have to define "normal player" and "spend much" because these could have very different meanings in different people's minds. I don't have access to the subscription offer. I consider myself a "normal" adult player: I buy gold around twice a month, which roughly amounts to a handphone plan.

You seem to always have something to complain about, but I don't quite understand what exactly is your concern.

CRABNUTZ

They just missiled mine finca with 4 missiles my finca is level 19 220k health +11k extra cartelbonus health.
So the event finca with 270k health will go down with probaly 5 missiles
Max missile is 50,112. So, it takes 6. Just for clarification:)

Vinnie Di Maggio

Thanks Crabnutz, that's interesting.

So during the event, with the right combination of missile talents + missile upgrades at the training camp, you can probably destroy the finca with 5 missiles + 1 firebomb (I assume it is not possible to have enough energy to actually launch 6 missiles in a row without regenerating energy right?)

But again, this is really hard (or expensive) to get.

JackBlack

So during the event, with the right combination of missile talents + missile upgrades at the training camp, you can probably destroy the finca with 5 missiles + 1 firebomb (I assume it is not possible to have enough energy to actually launch 6 missiles in a row without regenerating energy right?)

Actually everyone over lvl 45 can hit six missiles without extra energy.

CRABNUTZ

It's only 48 energy for 6 missiles.

gloock2

It feels like soon most players use Diego with missiles then dev nerf him and bring new sicario with some OP ****, like it was with Scorpion.. now it happens to Diego and Reaper, it's like every fcking player use Diegos to attack and tons of Reapers on the base))) very risky plan to make ur own Diegos squad bcuz u may left w/o nothing.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Actually everyone over lvl 45 can hit six missiles without extra energy.
How is this related to your level? Isn't it solely related to your helipad level? Or are you implying that everyone at level 45 has upgraded their helipad enough to get that kind of battle energy?

IvanZG

Hey let's all be thankfull to ftx for event! Yes it is hard, yes there is no paratroopers, yes there are people that dont need to put army down... prizes are great, even if you finish 15. I finished event with few reinforces and I'm in top 10 now. First 5 on my list has max points. SO WHAT?

Just calculate what you get after event and how many days do you have to play for that prize!!

Will it be better without event?? NO!!!

Let's hope that event will go 3-4x per month!!

Last edited:

fahdi1985

You got 8% fire bomb damage because that is what you choose to settle for.
You got 8% fire bomb damage because that is what you choose to settle for.
Its because i am not rich like you. I had already spent 500 plus gold on that sicario and i couldn't do anymore pg 13 gambling so i settled for that. I better buy a car than to assign missile demage talent to 4 diegos

CRABNUTZ

Its because i am not rich like you. I had already spent 500 plus gold on that sicario and i couldn't do anymore pg 13 gambling so i settled for that. I better buy a car than to assign missile demage talent to 4 diegos
Lol. It's $200 to build a perfect squad. If that's the kind of car you're buying, then so be it.