Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toxico

MeanmaChine

Hello friends I would like to play with "Toxicos" in the future. As Sicario I have "Pavo" with + 35% Toxico damage. Now when I ask my talent I can give "Pavo" more Toxico damage. I can't remember if this talent exists Toxico-Damage? thank you for your help

Silent Assassin

Can't say ive ever seen it. A generic Squad damage one would be as close as i think you will get.
Could be wrong, i just can't ever recall seeing a toxico damage tallent or even a toxico health tallent for that matter

MeanmaChine

Hello Thank you for your answer. I took part in the Talent Sale today because I had to fill a few other Sicarios with other talents. Even after 4,000 gold, I didn't see any Toxico damage or health. It's a shame, actually. Then I will stay with Fuegos in the future :) Thank you again for the answer.

Silent Assassin

All good mate. Im no expert but from how many times ive seen people using toxicos, i think its worked out a blessing in disguise for you that they didn't have any talents for them and your going back to fuegos.
Im lvl59 and i cant recall being raided by toxicos (now everyone will hit me with them, you watch). I Get raided by fuegos atleast 2 times a day, those fuegos with 4x David's make for a killer combination. Hard to stop.

Shame about the 4k gold though. Would be nice to get that back and use it for something you are able to obtain lol

ELpatron50

Hello friends I would like to play with "Toxicos" in the future. As Sicario I have "Pavo" with + 35% Toxico damage. Now when I ask my talent I can give "Pavo" more Toxico damage. I can't remember if this talent exists Toxico-Damage? thank you for your help
Never heard of Pavo turkey boy , as of now i use Toxicos with Gordos , I only have Serena Xmas increasing my squad damage by 18% .

Silent Assassin

Never heard of Pavo turkey boy , as of now i use Toxicos with Gordos , I only have Serena Xmas increasing my squad damage by 18% .

Know how to read do you? He said he had a pavo and wanted to know why he wasnt able to find tallents to support toxicos so he could put them on the pavo... no one said anything about him having nothing at all like you imply by asking if he's ever herd of the same sic that he said he got in a rewards box ‍

ELpatron50

Know how to read do you? He said he had a pavo and wanted to know why he wasnt able to find tallents to support toxicos so he could put them on the pavo... no one said anything about him having nothing at all like you imply by asking if he's ever herd of the same sic that he said he got in a rewards box ‍
Serena Squad damage 35% increase is another option for Pavo 35% increase damage for Toxicos.