Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Troops and sicarios not reviving instantly after watching ad

Jayjay

On several occasions, i have clicked on the option to revive my sicarios instantly, but of course followed along with cash resources, if i were to watch an ad. However, on severaloccasions, the promised reward was never delivered.

CRABNUTZ

I've experienced the same issue from time to time. You watch the ad in its entirety, and then the screen just goes white, forcing you to close the app and then restart with no reward.

Jayjay

I've experienced the same issue from time to time. You watch the ad in its entirety, and then the screen just goes white, forcing you to close the app and then restart with no reward.
I have been in the scenario which you've described. However, in my particular situation, after watching the ad, i can close it but the troops and sicarios remain under construction. Thus, the proposed reward never takes effect.

Barracude

happens half the time. Ad watched, and no reward at the end of it. I've noticed it happens periodically - on some days it works like a charm. like someone out there with an on off switch button. I can't imagine them wanting to shortchange players for something like this. It's annoying nonetheless. And as a player I do feel shortchanged at the end of an ad I had no interest watching.

Trinador

yea, send an email to support and nothing happens... is easier to discover Santa in Xmas...

Bogan

Happens to me about 80% of the time now, it’s beyond a joke

Trinador

This is a constant, another way of selling the same ad 3 or 4 times...