Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twd fRee cRedit ?

BenOG

Administrator
From within the game click the gear in the top right corner ---> Get Help -----> Contact us

The ticket can be basic, write the email you'd like to connect to your account and I will connect the two.

Stephz34

Hello
I just wanted to let you know that I have not received anything in email for bonus coins, just checkin

Yes, there will be links for free coins that are sent to your email. We are getting ready to send them out soon. :)

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Stephz34 !

My apologies for the wait, we are still working on setting up the email campaign. But never fear, we will be sending out those emails as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
How can I get coins
Here are a few ways to get more credits, outside of the store:

- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop-up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!) To sign up for this email list, please send a support ticket in-game by clicking the gear in the top right corner -> Get help -> Contact Us

Thank you for playing!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
55336 memBer:5068
Hello @Topher0902. To be signed up for our mailing list, you need to please send us a support ticket from within the game. To do so, follow these steps:
- Clicking the gear in the top right corner
- Choose "Get help" then "Contact Us"
- Leave a message to let us know you would like to be added to the mailing list

Once you've done that, we'll make sure you are on our list to receive our emails in the future.

Thank you!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to be sure put on the free coin mailing list please
Hello @Diggums4u! To be signed up for our mailing list, you need to please send us a support ticket from within the game. To do so, follow these steps:
- Clicking the gear in the top right corner
- Choose "Get help" then "Contact Us"
- Leave a message to let us know you would like to be added to the mailing list

Once you've done that, we'll make sure you are on our list to receive our emails in the future.

Thank you!

GEORGIABLUE

I
Here are a few ways to get more credits, outside of the store:

- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop-up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!) To sign up for this email list, please send a support ticket in-game by clicking the gear in the top right corner -> Get help -> Contact Us

Thank you for playing!
I receive notifications on my device for free credits, but never receive them when I click on the notification.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @GEORGIABLUE! Please send our support team a request from within the game so that they can look into this for you. Simply tap the Gear in the upper right corner then choose "Get help" and finally "Contact Us." That will give us your ID numbers and game logs so that we can better assist you. Thank you!

Ccraig

I have sent a email through the game. Is there anything else i need to do