Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unable to destroy Finca with Torchers.

BenOG

Administrator
Thank you for bringing this to me, do you have any more info that I can relay to the dev team? Were tochers the only ones seemingly not doing any damage to the Finca? Have you been able to recreate this issue on other bases you have assaulted?

El Padrino

Thank you for bringing this to me, do you have any more info that I can relay to the dev team? Were tochers the only ones seemingly not doing any damage to the Finca? Have you been able to recreate this issue on other bases you have assaulted?
Thought I had the same issue but, def not after a closer look.

Last edited:

Neon234

I flashed on the finca and finca health reduced.

No idea about other troops.

In another base I lost all 12 torchers near finca. I waited for a minute or two to destroy finca and certain defenses killed all troops. But still Finca Health wasn't reduced

BenOG

Administrator
I have taken your screenshots as well as your response here and given them to my contact in support. She let me know that the dev team has found your replay and is digging deep into it today. As updates are given to me I will pass them along to you.

Neon234

IMG_20190119_012532.JPG

This was the second base where I lost all 12 torchers for no reason!

After this I didn't attempt anymore bases with Warden towers.

My Game name is Ne0N234. I had both gold statues while attacking the above mentioned bases

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games it happens to me too in a war too. fix it soon please.
And i dont see the bonus from guerilla building for my torchers. its only show me bonus from statue and cartel bonus.

BenOG

Administrator
This issue has been identified, thank you for all your reports. This issue requires a tad more work than a quick hotfix and will be live very soon.

Slik

Same problem I had on a base. Burned Finca for over minute and Finca health never went down.

BenOG

Administrator
And this problem is still persisting as of yesterday? I will reach out to my dev contact again to see where they are at with resolving this.

Slik

And this problem is still persisting as of yesterday? I will reach out to my dev contact again to see where they are at with resolving this.
Yes, that attack was from yesterday. I attacked that base again and same thing. It is the first one that I came across like that though.

dizzyman

Me and my cartel mate faced the same in cartel war now. It is unacceptable. Fix it now and give back our attacks. We will call our lawyer of course, we are paying money here.

El Greco Symeone

Ftx are you serious? We have a hard cartel war with my team and while we have no lose we attack 1 Enemy player twice and his finca was losing health until it stoped and not going down! Attacking it for 1:30 min didn’t do a think it stuck and didn’t lose anything ! We lost 2 attacks cause of that! Time passed! We demand our points back and the win of an favorable for us war!!! Poloman Legends give the war to the best!

BenOG

Administrator
I am sorry that this bug is currently affecting you in a negative manner. I have spoken to the dev team about a fix, and they are working on it. As for refunds or wanting compensation in some way, these requests can only be fulfilled by our support team. You can reach them at narcos@ftxgames.com. Thanks for playing and a hotfix will arrive soon.

zecke2

I am sorry that this bug is currently affecting you in a negative manner. I have spoken to the dev team about a fix, and they are working on it. As for refunds or wanting compensation in some way, these requests can only be fulfilled by our support team. You can reach them at narcos@ftxgames.com. Thanks for playing and a hotfix will arrive soon.
@Ben - FTX Games
Again this finca bug. 3 attacks on the map and all with finca bug.
I saw that in different war attacks today also.
Why do not you get that fixed? Always bring out new superfluous things but can not turn off the mistakes.
Many thanks.
No wonder that all stops playing with this game.
Btw support do nothing.

BenOG

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback Zecke2. As stated I have let the devs know of this current issue. I believe they are running QA and working on a fix. It will likely arrive with the next update.

zecke2

This is really not OK anymore. Out of 10 attacks are 5 with the bug. Pity about the chest event.
Btw I attacked with torchers and rhino troops. That means no torchers, rhino, gordos, fuegos,rpgs, paratroopers aso. can make damage to Finca .
I killed every building but Finca still stands.

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games
The next glitch or bug.
Can't move my troops. Under attack and no damage on my side. I must wait till end of the time. I try it 2 times on this base and both with the same"effort" .
And that's not the Finca. It's a guerrilla building
Update... It happens more times. My friend has the same.
Screenshot_20190126-021556.jpg

Last edited:

Diesel Dong

Heads out the sand and fix this please... Not the best feeling when it happens on a war/revenge attack