Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbeatable Underdog - Smokey Fuego Finca Rush

WorldCitizen

Strategy Videos
Smokey Fuego Finca Rush

My first post, so lets start with a video :)

I am World and a proud member of the Unbeatable Underdog Cartel!
Hope to speak all of you soon on these forums!

Here you have our first video of maybe many to come. This one is aimed at using Fuegos together with Smoke. Instead of clearing a lot of buildings on the map, we go straight for the Finca! No fooling around and spreading those Fuegos. Point them at a spot, stick them together and rush to that Finca!

The player level
- Name: World Citizen
- XP: 38
- Medals: 700
- Finca: Level 16, Training camp: Level 13

Try some different Sics! The video has Diego Sics, but who knows what happens with 4 Fuego Damage Sics and a bunch of Missile talents?

Have fun and try it out yourself. Don't be afraid if it doesn't work the first time. If it takes a attack or 5 before you get it.. that's normal :) !

Maniakbn96

Strategy Videos
Smokey Fuego Finca Rush

Here you have our first video of maybe many to come. This one is aimed at using Fuegos together with Smoke. Instead of clearing a lot of buildings on the map, we go straight for the Finca! No fooling around and spreading those Fuegos. Point them at a spot, stick them together and rush to that Finca!

The player level

Try some different Sics! The video has Diego Sics, but who knows what happens with 4 Fuego Damage Sics and a bunch of Missile talents?

Have fun and try it out yourself. Don't be afraid if it doesn't work the first time. If it takes a attack or 5 before you get it.. that's normal :) !

Congratulations bro! You are the second guy in game I saw who do that kind of attack :)

lobsterboy

I was wondering how long it would take for this to become a common attack strategy. I believe I recognize your name from the forum for a similar game that uses smokey warrior rushes ;). Welcome to the forum.

WorldCitizen

I was wondering how long it would take for this to become a common attack strategy. I believe I recognize your name from the forum for a similar game that uses smokey warrior rushes ;). Welcome to the forum.
Hey!, Warriors RULE!!!! :) ... So you know which videos are also coming in the future ;). Thanks for the welcome mate!

Congratulations bro! You are the second guy in game I saw who do that kind of attack :)
Ahhh.. there must be more players who are sniffing this game due to something else ... Lets get those strategies in here!

Honeybadger

Strategy Videos
Smokey Fuego Finca Rush

The player level

I just realized my cartel fought you guys about 6 days ago. More than half of you're cartel has diegos that are pink stars and whipped us so bad. None of it made sense to us how many of you already had so many diegos for cartel only 2 ranks higher than us level 30 it was

WorldCitizen

I just realized my cartel fought you guys about 6 days ago. More than half of you're cartel has diegos that are pink stars and whipped us so bad. None of it made sense to us how many of you already had so many diegos for cartel only 2 ranks higher than us level 30 it was
Hey! Cool we already met each other :) And sorry... we kinda need to try and stay true to our name.. Sorry for your loss

We have a few fanatic guys with high Diego sics.. not all though.. I for one need to still work allot on my sics. But Who knows where we are in 6 months to a year.. Let's just not rush things right now :)

WorldCitizen

Ok, Lets kick this topic... once. I see a lot of players choosing Fuego's, but neglecting smoke.

Try to not demolish every defense in a map. Just pick the rockets and walk under smoke towards the Finca.. it's a breeze compared to cleaning the whole map.