Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE!!!!

IvanZG

@Chase - FTX Games

Do you have any info about update that will bring back game to normal? I would like to see ALL of us to have 5 sic in base! Some - attack me and i go on revenge and I see 8, 12, 15 sic in base!!! I know that this cheaters spend a lot of money but make this game fair!!!!

We all spend money on this game and we want FAIR game!

I'm talking now for all of us in CRO CARTEL (cartel with most victories in wars il whole world! 78 today, 79 tomorow) WE WILL NOT SPEND A CENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL GAME IS BALLANCED!!!! MAKE ALL PEOPLE HAVE NORMAL NUMBER OF SICARIOS IN BASE!!!!!

Thank you!

I know you will not reply on this post but maybe you will read this!

Master nemoj niš ispravljat :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games

Do you have any info about update that will bring back game to normal? I would like to see ALL of us to have 5 sic in base! Some - attack me and i go on revenge and I see 8, 12, 15 sic in base!!! I know that this cheaters spend a lot of money but make this game fair!!!!

We all spend money on this game and we want FAIR game!

I'm talking now for all of us in CRO CARTEL (cartel with most victories in wars il whole world! 78 today, 79 tomorow) WE WILL NOT SPEND A CENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL GAME IS BALLANCED!!!! MAKE ALL PEOPLE HAVE NORMAL NUMBER OF SICARIOS IN BASE!!!!!

Thank you!

I know you will not reply on this post but maybe you will read this!

Master nemoj niš ispravljat :)
We're working on this issue now - thanks for your patience.