Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE

Del

Chase-FTX would it be possible for you to put up a list of whats changed in this upgrade?(not any of the bug fixes)just changes to the game that all players should be made aware of(ie : player bases can change to outposts when you click "find other" etc)knowing all the changes that have been made(good or bad)would be welcomed by most players i assume,so we actually know whats changed.

Michael

The update, did not bring anything new, except the attack unit, well still brought more, more bugs, the game is slow, will always go down, change the enemy appears enemy posts, what FTX wants to do with the game? To make a better game? To continue like this, I see no future.

sky_high

The update, did not bring anything new, except the attack unit, well still brought more, more bugs, the game is slow, will always go down, change the enemy appears enemy posts, what FTX wants to do with the game? To make a better game? To continue like this, I see no future.
wait, are you saying they aren't trying to give us eternal happiness but instead mind-numbing headaches and horrifying distress? i'll be ****ed!

Marv

Banned
Chase-FTX would it be possible for you to put up a list of whats changed in this upgrade?(not any of the bug fixes)just changes to the game that all players should be made aware of(ie : player bases can change to outposts when you click "find other" etc)knowing all the changes that have been made(good or bad)would be welcomed by most players i assume,so we actually know whats changed.

New functions
Brand new combat unit!
- The Torcher blasts your enemies with a torrent of burning flame, and when destroyed its cargo erupts in a violent explosion
- The game is now available in Turkish
(That is a big bug fix for the turkish players who cant read english):confused:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Sure thing. Adding to the announcement section.

Pex

Sure thing. Adding to the announcement section.
How long does it take to fix weekly league?

Tocher doesn't explode and game is very laggish, players are exchanged with outposts..... Do you even bother to test updates?

Too many screwed updates for me. I hope you will resolve the matter before my shield expires or I quit. I just don't have the nerves for sloppy coding anymore.

Last edited: