Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenOG

Administrator
@Narcobuster Your posts have been removed due to spreading false information. The subscription options that went live weren't ready for deployment. Obviously, due to not being ready, the subs were switched off and the build was reverted. No backdoors or loopholes of any kind.

Feel free to private message @April - FTX Games or myself at any time to get correct information prior to posting hearsay.

Narcobuster

@Narcobuster Your posts have been removed due to spreading false information. The subscription options that went live weren't ready for deployment. Obviously, due to not being ready, the subs were switched off and the build was reverted. No backdoors or loopholes of any kind.

Feel free to private message @April - FTX Games or myself at any time to get correct information prior to posting hearsay.
@Ben - FTX Games thank you for the clarification. Indeed I was querying some matters which had been circulating the online groups and appreciate you would rather a direct message in future regarding these before posting more widely. However, I wouldn’t refer to it merely as hearsay, the information people were sharing regarding the iOS release timing was in fact true and based on FTX sources.

In any case I appreciate your fast response and clarification. I look forward to considering the subscription options in due course but given the current climate and struggles everyone is having to deal with re: Covid 19, FTX could be a bit more generous with the free trial period.

Mark

I have iOS contacted ftx support no response still cant attack a lot of players
Same here contact support no response no nothing al ready 4 days I have the update but the game freeze or knocks you out and then it won’t load

Psy

Salut ftx... aujourdhui jai réussis a avoir la mise a jour ios mais aucun club narcos.. je peu pas avoir le vip.. ces vraiment injuste.. ceux qui veulent le vip et qui peuve pas l avoir on tout un desavantage au defis sicario.. svp regler sa plus vitte.. sois que vous enlever le vip a ceux qui l ont ou vous le rendez disponible a tout lmonde..

Mark

I have iOS contacted ftx support no response still cant attack a lot of players
The update is a scam they only want you to pay other games give things for free while everybody is at home do the pandemic ftx wants you’re money and change the game so you have to pay now FOR thing that where free first ridiculous now. A lot of players gone quit

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the late response. The team has sorted out the issue with the iOS update, so you should be able to attack all bases with no trouble. If you find you are still having issues, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu to connect with our support team. They are receiving more requests than usual, so response times are a little delayed. My apologies, but they are working hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

As for the availability of subscriptions, our team has opted for a staggered rollout in order to conduct testing and ensure the feature is working correctly. As you saw with the launch, there were some errors that needed to be fixed as soon as possible. They are continuing to ensure all kinks are being ironed out. Once they can be certain of that, all players will have subscriptions available. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

We also are in talks of how to best compensate players for the error during their free trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.