Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Use of Cash

Renan

Does everyone agree that the use of cash in this game is a little bit exaggerated? As we know, it's used for too many things and some even need an insane amount of it!
  • Levelling up sicarios (level 40 & up is such a pain)
  • Ranking up sicarios
  • Fusing talents
  • Training troops & abilities
  • Filling up squads (gordos why are you so expensive?)
  • Raiding bases
  • Participating in wars
  • Participating in events
  • Crafting gears (+ the amount of time needed)
  • Buying items from the Black Market
  • Expanding areas
  • Donating daily to the cartel
Let me know if I missed something. I'd suggest some of the things I mentioned above to be replaced with the use of products instead of cash.

Bogan

The time it takes to craft some items is beyond a joke, also the amount it cost you to set up all squads for 3 attacks in war is way to expensive for some players. I get through it alright but I've seen players spend more money then they get back if they win. Makes the war pointless for them

Renan

The time it takes to craft some items is beyond a joke, also the amount it cost you to set up all squads for 3 attacks in war is way to expensive for some players. I get through it alright but I've seen players spend more money then they get back if they win. Makes the war pointless for them
Yeah spot on mate couldn't agree more. Bank gets raided too doesn't help as well.

lobsterboy

I am currently spending 1.2 million to train RPGs and Gordos for each war. I can really only save up the gold for big upgrades when I am on a shield. When I am clearing my map, my gold balance goes up at pretty slow pace. I believe we should be able to raid more cash from opponents (up to $500,000 cash). The cap is far too low, in my opinion.

Bogan

Yeah the amount of cash u get from a raid these days isn't enough when u start to consider how much more everything starts to cost once you've got it levelled right up. Even if we got let's say $350,000-$450,000 it would make a difference

I am currently spending 1.2 million to train RPGs and Gordos for each war. I can really only save up the gold for big upgrades when I am on a shield. When I am clearing my map, my gold balance goes up at pretty slow pace. I believe we should be able to raid more cash from opponents (up to $500,000 cash). The cap is far too low, in my opinion.
Upgrade your missil and use.them...usually i use two time the missil in two.atacks and the other and in the other i use my flacos xD

CRABNUTZ

It's a pretty selfish mentality to say "a war is pointless if I can't even gain back the cash I used to load my trucks!"

Wars aren't for INDIVIDUALS. They benefit the CARTEL, by winning influence rings which you cannot buy, ammo for the cartel, and a few days worth of compound speedups.

I suggest adding some darwins to your repertoire. Even if only for farming outposts. They make a huge difference in gaining resources.

It's a pretty selfish mentality to say "a war is pointless if I can't even gain back the cash I used to load my trucks!"

Wars aren't for INDIVIDUALS. They benefit the CARTEL, by winning influence rings which you cannot buy, ammo for the cartel, and a few days worth of compound speedups.

I suggest adding some darwins to your repertoire. Even if only for farming outposts. They make a huge difference in gaining resources.
The problem is to gain a darwin xD

Bogan

I wasn't talking about my self, I've always got plenty of cash and resources, but former members of my cartel have mentioned they can't afford to do all squads for wars.

Bogan

Also I totally understand where ur coming from ur trying to participate and win for ur cartel to benefit

CRABNUTZ

I wasn't talking about my self, I've always got plenty of cash and resources, but former members of my cartel have mentioned they can't afford to do all squads for wars.
I wasn't singling anyone out bro. Just making a blanket statement. If people can't afford to load their trucks for war, they should find another game to play, or play without a cartel.

Bogan

Holy sh!+
I've never had a Darwin or had the chance to purchase one in a pack. But dam I wish I had a couple now

double pownage

Crabnutter u fool, not everyone can max talents and stuff to farm with darwin.

The problem is that u need alot of gold to take less damage to earn gold.

U dont earn any money in game without talents as u take too much losses.

Besides peopke dont have enough xp for main squad so they cant level up darwin and need gears.
If u buy with money nothing is problem for everyone else its a slow grind