Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Use of Cash

PUZZLE

It's a pretty selfish mentality to say "a war is pointless if I can't even gain back the cash I used to load my trucks!"

Wars aren't for INDIVIDUALS. They benefit the CARTEL, by winning influence rings which you cannot buy, ammo for the cartel, and a few days worth of compound speedups.

I suggest adding some darwins to your repertoire. Even if only for farming outposts. They make a huge difference in gaining resources.
Bro Darwin is freaking rear. I couldn't find him in chests or anywhere. Still don't have any :(

You almost have to pay to gain you , I play im a long time.and I got only 4 contracts of darwin...it is ridiculous...xD

CRABNUTZ

What level are your Darwins at? And the talents? I only have one and will probably need a bit of time to level-up and get the correct talents.
All purple. 6 - 10% victory reward talents. 1 - 20% missile, 1 - 20% fire bomb talent. Kill any outpost on my map with no deploy or zero loss deploy.