Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Victor sicario mine damage bonus gone

F0fu5c0

Cheap Vectors??!! My vectors are fused with 20% Missile health and 15% building health. Reapers are cheap not Vectors kid. When did you started playing ? yesterday? I would love to welcome your troops in my base.
He was being ironic, hence the expression:

"cheap" Victors

instead of:

cheap Victors

:)

Revilo

Cheap Vectors??!! My vectors are fused with 20% Missile health and 15% building health. Reapers are cheap not Vectors kid. When did you started playing ? yesterday? I would love to welcome your troops in my base.
Anytime ;)
Maybe cheap was a poor choice of words. all I'm saying is you probably have your Victors for quite a while (if I remember correctly it was one of the first sics I got) and don't spend any more gold on them. so by changing the game dynamics you might be forced to switch to other sicarios and - of course - spend some more gold on fuses.

Kindu

Anytime ;)
Maybe cheap was a poor choice of words. all I'm saying is you probably have your Victors for quite a while (if I remember correctly it was one of the first sics I got) and don't spend any more gold on them. so by changing the game dynamics you might be forced to switch to other sicarios and - of course - spend some more gold on fuses.
No, Just bought 2 blue star vectors couple of weeks back and you know how much it worth to get 15% building health. May be this time I will finally stop.

Jesse

All the gold iv spent on mine talents for my base guys is for a usless talent now or wtf is going on

Crashy2

I've dropped more than 14000 gold on my 2 perfect victor talents. And they compensate me with increased damage now that they are worthless. Seriously ?

I2el3ell

if you would have choosen the right Section of the Forum you would have noticed that chase already gave some information in that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal

Banned
Mr. Chase, if you don't mind me saying, you and Support need to coordinate a little bit better. Support says the mine talent has been changed, you say it's only a visual glitch.

So which is it?
So who is telling a lie here?

Jesse

You guys are stupid...Easy as that!
if you would have choosen the right Section of the Forum you would have noticed that chase already gave some information in that.
Sorry i haven't read through every post on the ****en page to see if anying else was said all my mine talents are useless so far and this is the only thing iv seen so far addressing it i find this page a pain navigate as it is if there is some where else i should be looking where do i find it

F0fu5c0

You're not that smart yourself. This was the first post regarding the Victor issue.

Val Entino

Waaaahhh passer de 20 a 26 % !!!
C'est une blague, it's a joke !??
Pfff les bonus mine ne sert plus a rien.
C'est décidé si rien ne change je dépense plus rien dans ce jeu. On nous prend vraiment pour des pigeons...

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We have identified a visual bug with this Sicario, making it seem like his abilities are weaker. While the display shows Victor’s abilities have changed, his ability to boost your Mines has remained the same. This means Victor still operates as always has and gives you the same advantage. We intend to correct the display bug shortly.

C@tPo0p

@Chase so this radius only for the mines and C4 is a visual as well? I think you and support need to pow wow and figure this stuff out because you guys are getting a lot of upset players that want answers and neither of you can provide a straight answer on this subject. I personally want compensation for this because I know its a nerf you guys are trying to put under our noses

LAGRIMA

@Chase so this radius only for the mines and C4 is a visual as well? I think you and support need to pow wow and figure this stuff out because you guys are getting a lot of upset players that want answers and neither of you can provide a straight answer on this subject. I personally want compensation for this because I know its a nerf you guys are trying to put under our noses
is all about making you spend more gold in other defence sicarios they dont care about that they nerf victor that it lucky me i never like victor so i use him to give my other sicarios some talents jajajaja

Kindu

We have identified a visual bug with this Sicario, making it seem like his abilities are weaker. While the display shows Victor’s abilities have changed, his ability to boost your Mines has remained the same. This means Victor still operates as always has and gives you the same advantage. We intend to correct the display bug shortly.
But the Victor's mine damage has already been increased as stated in the first reply as compensation! Its now 54% so what we should assume now? Just tell me, will the bonus be effective to all the mines like before? Or just the mines placed inside the vicinity of the sicario? Again you're saying something and doing another thing.

Jesse

I already witched out the 5 mine talents i had and received an ftx email from someone other than yourself is saying nothing i to keep me impressed

Jesse

The exact words, sorry for the inconvenience!! Have a nice day!! I interpreted as you're business means nothing. Take your visa and beat it.

Crashy2

So victors are now worthless cuz the mines have to be in the vicinity of victor in order for damage increase. Which feed back was it that they had to nerf Victor and no compensation