Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Victor sicario mine damage bonus gone

F0fu5c0

With this new update, Victor's mine damage bonus talent is no longer affecting mines outside his direct AOE.

Is this intended, or a temporary bug?

F0fu5c0

Clicking on the sicario shows the usual stuff. Clicking on the mine doesn't show the Victor bonus. It's as if the Victor isn't providing any bonus to the mines.

Chino

Hello and thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

Changes made to the mine talent mechanic will be compensated with the increased % of damage boost it provides.

Thanks for contacting us!

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

Well here is what I received so far whatever this means........

F0fu5c0

****o and thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

Changes made to the mine talent mechanic will be compensated with the increased % of damage boost it provides.

Regards,

Is this for real? Like, are Victors now worthless?

Chino

Is this for real? Like, are Victors now worthless?
Yes man it is for real, Victor is basically worthless unless you put all your mines around him..........below is the latest I received from support.

The mechanic was changed - now the talent is effective only within an area around the sicario. However, in the next update its % will be increased.

Val Entino

Adieu Victor... Adieu bonus mine...
Encore un mise a jour de merde...
Tous le monde va jouer full reaper et butcher pour une fois qu'on avais un peux de diversité avec victor...

Maniakbn96

****o and thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

Regards,

They lie with compensated... still 49 percent as purple... and if Support writes, it will be... then forget about it

Crashy2

Wtf I've dropped allot of gold on my 2 victors 1 with 2x 15% building health 1 with 2x20% RKL health. And not even get compensated. Who cares about increased dammage. This is not what I've paid for.:mad:

Chino

Wtf I've dropped allot of gold on my 2 victors 1 with 2x 15% building health 1 with 2x20% RKL health. And not even get compensated. Who cares about increased dammage. This is not what I've paid for.:mad:
I agree wholeheartedly this change NERFED!!!!! Victors. Those mines used to be a little gold generator for me.....

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We have identified a visual bug with this Sicario, making it seem like his abilities are weaker. While the display shows Victor’s abilities have changed, his ability to boost your Mines has remained the same. This means Victor still operates as always has and gives you the same advantage. We intend to correct the display bug shortly.

Kindu

We have identified a visual bug with this Sicario, making it seem like his abilities are weaker. While the display shows Victor’s abilities have changed, his ability to boost your Mines has remained the same. This means Victor still operates as always has and gives you the same advantage. We intend to correct the display bug shortly.
Is it? The mine bonus is effective only in the vicinity of victor but used be for all mines and c4? Will it be back to normal again? What about the message from Olga "Changes made to the mine talent mechanic will be compensated with the increased % of damage boost it provides.

Thanks for contacting us!"

F0fu5c0

Mr. Chase, if you don't mind me saying, you and Support need to coordinate a little bit better. Support says the mine talent has been changed, you say it's only a visual glitch.

So which is it?

Chino

It does appear that messages we are receiving from support is contradicting a "visual bug" see below. Will give props to support they have replied promptly with this particular issue.

Daria
(FTX Games)

Jul 26, 8:50 AM EDT

The mechanic was changed - now the talent is effective only within an area around the sicario. However, in the next update its % will be increased.

Mobile App User

Jul 26, 8:21 AM EDT

Good Morning Daria

I don’t understand the response. The mine talent mechanic prior to the latest update used to cover all mines and C4 not just ones in the area of the sicario. There was no increased % of damage with the newest update and that would not be just compensation. Players expect Victor and any mine damage talents to cover all mines and C4 not just ones in the sicario’s area.

Thank you

Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:10 AM
To: Mobile App User
Subject: [FTX Games] Re: Narcos: Cartel Wars feedback USER ID 1038364

Daria (FTX Games)

Jul 26, 8:10 AM EDT

Hello and thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

Changes made to the mine talent mechanic will be compensated with the increased % of damage boost it provides

Regards,

Mobile App User

Jul 25, 5:28 PM EDT

After the new update the mine damage boost from Victor is not calculating properly. Please fix

Revilo

Like there was any need to further weaken base defense.
Probably too many players holding on to their "cheap" Victors instead of switching to Reapers and having to fuse them for the equivalent of a vault of gold.

Kindu

Like there was any need to further weaken base defense.
Probably too many players holding on to their "cheap" Victors instead of switching to Reapers and having to fuse them for the equivalent of a vault of gold.
Cheap Vectors??!! My vectors are fused with 20% Missile health and 15% building health. Reapers are cheap not Vectors kid. When did you started playing ? yesterday? I would love to welcome your troops in my base.