Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Waiting for cards.

ShakeyDclown

I just played around 1billion credits in a marked factions game in the last hour with a bet from 200k to 4mill a spinn and received 0 cards. How high do we need to bet?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @ShakeyDclown, a very good question! When you go into a machine that is marked with "Factions" there will be a pop-up on the left side of the screen letting you know how much to bet to be guaranteed packs of certain rarities. Increasing or lowering your bet above or below the required minimums will trigger the pop-up again.

If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know!

ShakeyDclown

I see so I got a pack and bet the 40mill a spin. The 2 billion credits I paid for gave me 50 spins and i not only lost but did not get a single card. that's $2 a spin by the way. The best part is when I was under 40mill credits so I had to drop my bet and then I get a common card pack on the first spin at a lower bet. I do want to say thanks for the 75mill credits I got for my vip leveling up to emerald. It was like 2 free spins.

ShakeyDclown

Just to be fair i went back to try again only this time i dropped my bet to a reasonable amount and played for 2 hours without getting a card pack. What dose it take to win in this game? The last card game was way better.
Good job on the dice game by the way. I liked that as well.

Last edited:

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @ShakeyDclown,

Thank you for your feedback on the events that you do like as well as the low rate of card pack drops, I have passed it on to our development team.

If you have any questions or want to reach out in the future, please do not hesitate to do so - our support team can be reached at twdslots@ftxgames.com.

ShakeyDclown

Hey @ShakeyDclown, a very good question! When you go into a machine that is marked with "Factions" there will be a pop-up on the left side of the screen letting you know how much to bet to be guaranteed packs of certain rarities. Increasing or lowering your bet above or below the required minimums will trigger the pop-up again.

If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know!
I thought the amount required was a bit extreme. nevertheless I wanted to finish the event and was 2 gold cards short so in the last hour I tried again. I did not get any cards but I did hit a JACKPOT!! Of 10 billion credits. thank you.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned above, when you go into a machine that is marked with "Factions" there will be a pop-up on the left side of the screen letting you know how much to bet to be guaranteed packs of certain rarities. Increasing or lowering your bet above or below the required minimums will trigger the pop-up again.

If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know! Our support team can be reached at twdslots@ftxgames.com.