Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War map - not showing opponents points

BenOG

Administrator
@El Padrino Thanks for letting me know about this. I talked to the dev team and they are aware of it and working on a hotfix. It seems that it doesn't affect every player, but I am told that if you re-scout a player the correct info will show up.

hof

@El Padrino Thanks for letting me know about this. I talked to the dev team and they are aware of it and working on a hotfix. It seems that it doesn't affect every player, but I am told that if you re-scout a player the correct info will show up.
Great... another week off for a "hot fix" that doesn't affect gameplay. Can we get some fixes that matter? I'll answer that for you...zzzzzzz

BenOG

Administrator
Hotfixes aren't updates and are pushed without the need to stop a war.

Ralph Kramden

How about a hot fix on my finca getting -- 40 times a day and 3 times every war?

Last edited by a moderator:

hof

Hotfixes aren't updates and are pushed without the need to stop a war.
You must have forgot about the "hot fix" with the torchers not decreasing the finca health when being attacked. This was the last "hot fix" that was suppose to occur but took about 2 months and an update to correct..."hot fix" was your terminology. I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction if you are confused on what you're talking about...

Ralph Kramden

Ok so apparently its not acceptable to "say my finca is getting -- by david and fuegos". But it is allowed to physically happen. I must have misunderstood the rules of narcos.

Last edited by a moderator:

BenOG

Administrator
You must have forgot about the "hot fix" with the torchers not decreasing the finca health when being attacked. This was the last "hot fix" that was suppose to occur but took about 2 months and an update to correct..."hot fix" was your terminology. I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction if you are confused on what you're talking about...
This bug was a systemic issue that required a full update to happen.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Yes, I had the same problem. Scouting a player, then going back to the war map seems to solve it. The bug seems to be intermittent.

If anyone can’t solve it by scouting a base first.. just view your enemy cartel in the “top damage dealers” area to see how many times each base has already been hit.

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games

Where is your hotfix. It's been two weeks since this has been reported.

Don't tell us that you're waiting for the big update to fix it.

BenOG

Administrator
Yep - @Neon234 you are correct, there has been a chunk of time between the bug being reported and the fix going live. It is planned for this Monday, this bug wasn't widespread and only a handful of reports were filed. Finding and fixing this issue took a bit of extra time.

hof

Yep - @Neon234 you are correct, there has been a chunk of time between the bug being reported and the fix going live. It is planned for this Monday, this bug wasn't widespread and only a handful of reports were filed. Finding and fixing this issue took a bit of extra time.
So we have another update starting Monday...?