Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

UncleJimm

@Chase - FTX Games I think these guerilla building material raids should be replaced with dice, gear or directive awards. The guerilla building materials are much easier to acquire than anything else in the game.
Agree with this. i feel the complete set of minimum level 4 bigbang skill is harder to get.
when you open the skill rewards, you may miss the 1 or 2 specific item to complete only 1 skill set.
it's a very long journey... unless you spend all the money

Tinygenius

I’m hoping there isn’t another anti deploy sic and subsequent talent like the ones for missiles. It makes me sad to see purple base sics sitting idle due to having to swap them out with no deploy ones.

The real problem is ones ability to flash multiple times to increase the amount of damage inflicted.

If FTX were to balance the ratio between BB and GD and limit the extra damage from multiple flashing people could still enjoy both Missile and Fire Bom teams. This will also benefit those cartels who have done the hard work and spent the gold to gain the 6th sic.

I worry once fire bomb teams have been butchered again people will move to limit flash times and energy gained.

The special skills are the main issue here not the squad being used. Fix the skill issue and everyone will be happy again.

Neon234

Can anyone tell me at player level the raid league is going to change (after level 53) which gives level 5 skill sets?

I only know that from level 50, there is a 30 checkpoint raid Which gives level 4 skill sets

His lordship

Can anyone tell me at player level the raid league is going to change (after level 53) which gives level 5 skill sets?

I only know that from level 50, there is a 30 checkpoint raid Which gives level 4 skill sets
Expert level raid doesn't change (I'm level 62 and it's still the same) - still gives rank 4 skillsets. You need level 60 sicarios to do it.

Neon234

Expert level raid doesn't change (I'm level 62 and it's still the same) - still gives rank 4 skillsets. You need level 60 sicarios to do it.
Ok. Thanks for the info. Any idea what player level is needed to get that raid? Will it have 35 checkpoints?

His lordship

No the regular raids for expert are still 30 checkpoints. The only difference is buildings and fincas have 10% extra health (they're still really easy though).
I don't know what level you need to be, but I think for me it changed once I got to level 53, finca 22.

Neon234

No the regular raids for expert are still 30 checkpoints. The only difference is buildings and fincas have 10% extra health (they're still really easy though).
I don't know what level you need to be, but I think for me it changed once I got to level 53, finca 22.
Thanks. There is also a change from 25 to 30 checkpoints when we reach 50 or finca 21.

Neon234

I have another query.

How are the war rewards for the cartel decided? Here you can see the screenshots of wars which happened this week.

Hyderabad (15k+ rating) vs coringa (13k+ rating) 22vs22

Pune (6k+ rating) Vs mexico (5k+ rating) 15vs15

On what basis did Pune get 12hr and 24 hrs speedup? And why Hyderabad didn't get better rewards? If any other info is needed please let me know.

IMG-20180509-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180509-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games ..can you please help us in understanding this? Your support team couldn't help us in this query

I have another query.

How are the war rewards for the cartel decided? Here you can see the screenshots of wars which happened this week.

Hyderabad (15k+ rating) vs coringa (13k+ rating) 22vs22

Pune (6k+ rating) Vs mexico (5k+ rating) 15vs15

On what basis did Pune get 12hr and 24 hrs speedup? And why Hyderabad didn't get better rewards? If any other info is needed please let me know.

View attachment 2329 View attachment 2330

lamaJ

If they support cant help you. So where @Chase - FTX Games can find the answear. LOL. Coz he just always said "i will pass this long" LOL.
Still wait the weekly league be fix. I dont know why took year to investigate. They commitment to no deploy is zero.

Akman

When will they allow the prison to be attainable again?It's been a long time

Khawar Mahmood

@Chase - FTX Games

Any update on when the league is going to get fixed? 1 month or 2 months?

And any plans to launch an anti firebomb sicario in this year?
@Chase - FTX Games also update us on the anti Sicario for following squads, talents and Sicarios.

1) Firebomb
2) Flashbang
3) Torchers
4) Fuegos
5) Rosa Extra Trait
5) Curvo Extra Trait
6) Helipad Energy
7) Quica
8) include anything which I missed

Basically this is the only way our poor players will be happy that their bases ain't getting any hits. Lol but I am telling you no matter how much you give them leverage they will not stop crying.

quarpint

In my opinion Bounty Hunt is boring and rewards are ridiculous for cartels with few members.
I don't get what should be strategic and fun about this event..

Why not taking existing cartel-bases (or new strong enemy outposts) which we should beat in several attacks (e.g. everyone has just one attack a day)?
This needs a little coordination and would be fun to me!
And everything is still offline..

Besides that players were asking about different features (like testing a cartel members base in a friendly attack, ...) and more cartel plays.
Just two offline attacks more a day is no cartel play!

So @Chase - FTX Games don't tell us: 'Bounty Hunt came about as part of an answer to a lot of feedback from the community'.
If so, some people haven't done their job right.

Barracude

In my opinion Bounty Hunt is boring and rewards are ridiculous for cartels with few members.
I don't get what should be strategic and fun about this event..

Why not taking existing cartel-bases (or new strong enemy outposts) which we should beat in several attacks (e.g. everyone has just one attack a day)?
This needs a little coordination and would be fun to me!
And everything is still offline..

Besides that players were asking about different features (like testing a cartel members base in a friendly attack, ...) and more cartel plays.
Just two offline attacks more a day is no cartel play!

So @Chase - FTX Games don't tell us: 'Bounty Hunt came about as part of an answer to a lot of feedback from the community'.
If so, some people haven't done their job right.
If one were to do a recce of all the cartels around, one would not be too surprised to note the many graveyards which are now only of momentary touristic value. I think they are trying to concentrate the good players in good cartels. Which may be a reasonable thing to do