Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

quarpint

If one were to do a recce of all the cartels around, one would not be too surprised to note the many graveyards which are now only of momentary touristic value. I think they are trying to concentrate the good players in good cartels. Which may be a reasonable thing to do

Yup I agree. But shouldn't bounty hunt be something we've asked for?

And why do you think reasonable?
IMO lower cartels won't merge so still a lot of half dead cartels. And having only few good teams makes it difficult to get into one.
So a beginner is doomed to join and stay in a half dead cartel. Or if she/he's lucky she/he gets accepted by a good cartel but can't participate in war for months.
To me this game would die.

But anyways with these rewards it doesn't affect

Last edited by a moderator:

Neon234

What is your point? You're very happy with everything?

@Chase - FTX Games also update us on the anti Sicario for following squads, talents and Sicarios.

1) Firebomb
2) Flashbang
3) Torchers
4) Fuegos
5) Rosa Extra Trait
5) Curvo Extra Trait
6) Helipad Energy
7) Quica
8) include anything which I missed

Basically this is the only way our poor players will be happy that their bases ain't getting any hits. Lol but I am telling you no matter how much you give them leverage they will not stop crying.

lamaJ

I am still remember @Chase - FTX Games ever said gonna hire people to maintence this forum but its zero.
Anyway.. bravo to the new event. Its more good than before.

Ivan Kralj

You need make something like truck yard for us who attacks with different tipe of army becusase if i want to change from flacos to torchers i need wait for one hour to change army or give us time free change or give us 3 or 4 slots for army

Daniel89

They need something like they have for the wars 3 troops ready but that would stop there cash flow cause if your like me u regin your troops with gold

lamaJ

This thread is fully non sense. @Chase - FTX Games as a head of communication made this for our feedback. We gave alots. So what they did? Anyone can tell me?. Just new upgrade that require much gold. Nothing they did with weekly league and others that really wrong from the beginning of the game. Am i right @Chase - FTX Games ?

Neon234

Finally, The most discussed issue in this thread is addressed!

PS: I feel ftx is so happy about the amount gold being spent during bounty events (90000 Top Score!) that they stopped caring about champions 3 weekly gold :p.

Thanks @Chase - FTX Games / FTX

Don King

Hey FTX. What you should improve is: to be able, to swap all 4 sicarios in one clik.It should be something like in track yard,but without troops.It would be perfect if you could add your favourite sicarios to say 3 groups and swap group in one clik. Becouse its realy painfull swaping and searching all those sics one by one

UncleJimm

Hey FTX. What you should improve is: to be able, to swap all 4 sicarios in one clik.It should be something like in track yard,but without troops.It would be perfect if you could add your favourite sicarios to say 3 groups and swap group in one clik. Becouse its realy painfull swaping and searching all those sics one by one
An addition to this, can you @Chase - FTX Games give/show the reinforce button when you stay on map screen, so we don't need to go back home, just to reinforce our squad.