Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week league is a joke!!

You still can 't win week league ... and 3x wins week league for bonus extra fortification is a joke ... its impossible for high rank medal players .... this is rapport often but NOTHING.... so building a better defence is worthless if you cant get the extra fortification .... @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are working on an overhaul for this system based on player feedback - but it will still be some time before it is finished.

zecke2

We are working on an overhaul for this system based on player feedback - but it will still be some time before it is finished.
how long should we wait for this ? we wait over many many month !!
its time to chage it . you cant tell me that this take so much time

lamaJ

how long should we wait for this ? we wait over many many month !!
its time to chage it . you cant tell me that this take so much time
Its not months. But its year now. Still no execute to fix it

Eliezer (SWK)

I
Its not months. But its year now. Still no execute to fix it
I alredy posted about this same issue.. Idk how many more weeks are we going to try to unlook that perk with no results.. It is actually being stressfull to the point that you dnt hesitate into attacking anymore because it's just worthless..

Vinnie Di Maggio

@Chase - FTX Games

FTX that's enough now, stop treating us like fools and either remove or fix the d*mn weekly tournaments! :mad:

For as long as I can remember this stupid broken feature has remained active in the game, introducing utter inequalities between players. And I've been playing this game for years.

This week, I have to gain 3,146 medals to get promoted. How ridiculous is that? And the poor guy at the bottom of the list is 12,482 medals away from the top guy. Are you guys not ashamed of leaving such a broken feature active in the game?

Attachments