Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what about Pacho? how to get it....

Croockshanck

The game have a unique sicario, Pacho... the only one with health bonus to nearby defenses, and where can i get it? nowhere, it is impossible to get it, when he was released it was a payed sicario, no chances to get it free, the game was itself a pay for play for a long time but ftx changes for better but forgot to make all the things acessible to all players

Jody

It was available for a while on a special sale with gold.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The game have a unique sicario, Pacho... the only one with health bonus to nearby defenses, and where can i get it? nowhere, it is impossible to get it, when he was released it was a payed sicario, no chances to get it free, the game was itself a pay for play for a long time but ftx changes for better but forgot to make all the things acessible to all players
We rotate this sicario, and many others, in the chests and offers. Not all sicarios are available at all times.

quarpint

t

That is a lie, Pacho was never available in chests, only existed the possibility to buy it, never free

You can get special sics like Pacho or Maeve as Roulette rewards. And I think also during the newest event, which gives you a sic at the end.

Priscilla Moreland

Is there any free games that can be simply played on the home video game consoles.
Currently, I am playing a multiplayer game.