Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What did you get in roulette?

Julio

Worst event ever... only doable by people with a lot of missile power...
What level are you?

I think this event can be completed by just about any player with a decent set up.

Unlike other events where your score was heavily influenced by your win streak, this event has no winstreak component and everyone gets the same score/reward for finishing (except hard gets more tokens). You can reinforce as much as the game will let you over 7 days. Also, here is a tip for you, if you know you are going to reinforce, you can attack the next checkpoint with your remaining troops; let them clear as much as they can and then reinforce. The base will have the same damage and if you didn't waste energy on the first attack you should be in good shape for the next attack.

Wilson

Until now, pure bullsh1t. 3x75k wood, one useless skill. Ftx is getting better everyday

Vinnie Di Maggio

Why are non-set skills regarded as useless? Can't they be used in extra skill slots in addition to a skill set? That's where I have mine assigned but perhaps they aren't actually doing anything for me. I haven't taken the time to check.
Because it doesn't make any significant difference to your attacks, unless you can afford to have loads of level 5 of the same skill. But if you can afford this, you can afford the skill sets which are better.

BTW I just raided your base lobsterboy, I would usually ask if you're shielded before but I was kind of in a rush since I had only 10mn left before the end of the weekly tournament and I was finally able to climb up one league (after 6 months of hard work!!!). Hope it's cool with you.

Revilo

Sicario: 6* Widow, 1* Guillermo
Contracts: 20x Poison, 10x Hector, 10x Brone, 5x Victor
Skills: 4x Rage Skill II, 3x Armor Skill IV, 1x Evasion Skill IV (all skills without set bonus)
Gear: 17x Armor Plate, 8x Hardware, 4x Helmet
Resources: 575k Wood
Plata: 3x 15k

I swapped 24x and did 30 spins.

Mike Toreno

I spinned 80x tokens Swap onced

ONLY GOT recently

20x POISON CON
120 K wood
1 Hardware Mat.
1 Second Chance Skill IV

WTFAQ ROULETTE got a JINX ROLLED INTO it !

12232.jpg

His lordship

2 x 6* valiente (torchers health, but I don't use torchers)
Enough contracts for 1 la quica
8 skills that don't belong to any sets - no dice so can't fuse them
a whole heap of wood
about 60-70 armour plates

Not very good, but it is a roulette wheel after all. I completed all check points and changed the wheel twice.

Segovia

What???!! Everyone is saying how they got a 6* sicario, some La Quicas or skills and here I am with my 10 1* Strikers!!!

Absolutely fuming!!!

jimmy el j1

[QUOTE = "PUZZLE, post: 29559, miembro: 1577"] Jimmy bro. Muchos aquí no hablan español. Queremos escucharte pero no podemos [/ QUOTE]
there are better rewards in roulette spending gold than with chips

Julio

here's a tip. swap until you have a sic you want in the contract offer and a high level sic you want as well. maybe 2-5 swaps. then don't swap anymore, just spin. you should end in with a fair number of the contract sics and maybe 1-2 of the high level sics. you will also get several of the one star sic as well.

swapping beyond this is a waste of tokens.

Mike Toreno

Tough Luck

Only got

30x RPlata
5x El Lion Contracts
spinned more than 110 tokens
Swap two times

12323.jpg

Mike Toreno

I got many Sicario Contracts
Some Rare/Epic Platas
Skills lll-lV
Armor Plates/Hardware materials
Lots of WOOD

NO STARS NO GOLD what a waste of Roulette TOKENS !

12376.jpg

12323.jpg