Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is Energy +30%---+40%

Barracude

Is there a page available that lists out all possible talents and their level at max. This energy plus fire bomb is a brilliant example of mix and match

ELpatron50

This video, IMO, shows a well thought out tactical attack.
You chose your targets well. You micro your units well. You managed your energy well. There's always more do be done in the balance department - but to me this is what a good attack looks like.
A well planned defense should require a well planned attack - and even the strongest defense or attack should have a weakness somewhere.
I don't know how authentic that clip is of LaQuicaX4 somehow i observed a cheat/rank-up of this 4--LaQuicas,
yet the game moderators seemed to ignore this cheats/hacked game version?
I hope this method of ranking up Sicarios/ gold bug cheats will end cos it makes me sick ! do U really hav to use
gold bug cheat to hasten ranking up Sicarios, building upgrades, play have fun don't use gold bug cheats.

copyninja

I don't know how authentic that clip is of LaQuicaX4 somehow i observed a cheat/rank-up of this 4--LaQuicas,
I hope this method of ranking up Sicarios/ gold bug cheats will end cos it makes me sick ! do U really hav to use
gold bug cheat to hasten ranking up Sicarios, building upgrades, play have fun don't use gold bug cheats.
Explain how is that a cheat?

Helpit

This video, IMO, shows a well thought out tactical attack.

You chose your targets well. You micro your units well. You managed your energy well. There's always more do be done in the balance department - but to me this is what a good attack looks like.

A well planned defense should require a well planned attack - and even the strongest defense or attack should have a weakness somewhere.

Bogan

@Chase - FTX Games this is mike again, he’s just trying to tone down the bs.. Ban him again

Renan

Not sure where the hate comes from but you're talking about a level 65 player who's spent real money and started playing long before you even knew this game had existed. If you can't be thankful the fact that @CRABNUTZ was kind enough to record his attack and shared it on the forum, maybe the in-game global chat is the place for you to be ;)

His lordship

La Quica is the best all-around sicario in the game. He can be made with fire bombs, flash, or even missile talents.

Every building gives you 3 energy. Adding a purple LA Quica to the mix means every building now gives you 4.2 energy.

So, every 4 buildings you kill give you 4, and the 5th building will give you 5 to account for the .2 energy.

It's really simple math. I have many purple quicas, but my favorite is the fire bomb squad with 160% energy and 160% fire bomb. Every building gives you 7.8 energy with that squad :)
Agree, la quica's the best all-rounder. I use a combination of flash and firebomb talents with mine. Although not quite as juiced up as crabnutz's haha.

Barracude

I think two quicas at max, blended with two firebombs or flashbangs at max could be another option

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I know Crab, and the details of his account. This is legit.