Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is Energy +30%---+40%

ELpatron50

This La Quica Talent is specially rendered USELESS ATM, from level capped of 41-60 at 5 stars it seems
that +30%--35%--40% ENERGY from EACH BUILDING DESTROYED is NOW A USELESS TALENT did it UNDERGO A NERF recently ?
How can we know the speed/duration of ENERGY ACCUMULATED from each destroyed building , any possible calculation/formula to shed us some knowledge about this unique TALENT ?

CRABNUTZ

La Quica is the best all-around sicario in the game. He can be made with fire bombs, flash, or even missile talents.

Every building gives you 3 energy. Adding a purple LA Quica to the mix means every building now gives you 4.2 energy.

So, every 4 buildings you kill give you 4, and the 5th building will give you 5 to account for the .2 energy.

It's really simple math. I have many purple quicas, but my favorite is the fire bomb squad with 160% energy and 160% fire bomb. Every building gives you 7.8 energy with that squad :)

Neon234

What level of torches are good for taking down bases in 50s?

In general, which troops can be tried while we are in 50s, I know that people use all feugos, 8 torchers,all gordos as of now!

Renan

In general, which troops can be tried while we are in 50s, I know that people use all feugos, 8 torchers,all gordos as of now!
It depends on your sicarios and deploy technique. I use 2 camps of Torchers + 2 camps of Gordos at level 47 so I meet a lot of strong level 49 or 50 players due to my medal count. When I have to deploy I very rarely lose more than 2 Gordos per squad camp which means short waiting time for next attack. If I see a base that can blow up at least one of my Torchers, I can tell that base is good! My Torchers are only level 1, Gordos level 21.

Thamer

I find the Torchers great for all sort of the bases I face (lvl58-lvl54). I only change the Sicarios depending on the base layout.
Mostly with Flashbang La Quicas
But Sometimes even with Darwins for the resources.

ELpatron50

You can see, full damage and no losses. Very dope squad! Especially when buildings are stacked closely.
Using 4 blue/purple LaQuicas does it even effin' stacked +energy WHAT IF I TOLD YOU it may not be
allowed to deploy 4 LaQuicas in 4 SQUADS in next big update THANKS TO YOU !
This effin' damage output 4X LaQuicas deployed is too much that NERFIN' IS VITAL for GAME BALANCE
unless U wanna continue in this charade .

CRABNUTZ

I've been a max player for along time, so you'll have to get other opinions as far as what level torchers are viable for those bases. I can say that torchers are worth every penny to go ahead and max out.

CRABNUTZ

Using 4 blue/purple LaQuicas does it even effin' stacked +energy WHAT IF I TOLD YOU it may not be
This effin' damage output 4X LaQuicas deployed is too much that NERFIN' IS VITAL for GAME BALANCE
There is a nerf for La Quica. It's called Maeve.

Bogan

What the Truck are you on about???

CRABNUTZ

Not my typical choice in music. I was in a hurry and decided to go with stock YouTube music vs infringing on copyrights. Anyway, this should detail how even 3 perfect Maeves with perfect ground defense and prison are still no match for 4 La Quicas if you know what you're doing :)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

Not my typical choice in music. I was in a hurry and decided to go with stock YouTube music vs infringing on copyrights. Anyway, this should detail how even 3 perfect Maeves with perfect ground defense and prison are still no match for 4 La Quicas if you know what you're doing :)
This video, IMO, shows a well thought out tactical attack.

You chose your targets well. You micro your units well. You managed your energy well. There's always more do be done in the balance department - but to me this is what a good attack looks like.

A well planned defense should require a well planned attack - and even the strongest defense or attack should have a weakness somewhere.