Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What the actual (nice word) ?? !Clean version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doods1985

View attachment 1385 View attachment 1386 No words needed, noob. I'll allow my paratroopers to enlighten your "strategic mind." Say hi to your mom for me when you come up for air again;)
Man you are one dense human being , my whole issue is with upgrading my entire missile system to be able taking out rocket launchers in one hit , since most outposts in certain levels share same specs of defense buildings , once again , for your thick skull , my issue is MY LEVEL stayed the same , but my outposts changed along with the missile upgrades i did , my ( strategic mind) that you and others are making fun of, was already in motion to combining my attacks, raids, resources, defense system to be able to afford upgrading missiles while having some sort of immunity in my own base from being raided , OFC you find posts paratroopers friendly, not all of them are the same! Still doesn't change the fact that rocket launchers were upgraded accordingly in an unfair way! Even CHASE said (we Solved this issue by etc etc) it is an ISSUE , and I replied with thanking words and to promise to try the fix!

But dense people like you who already find their way to No deploy and glitch grabbers are already happy to the point they refuse to find where is the problem because you don't live in it anymore.

you are with all honesty the thickest person I ever met on cyber space. I feel sorry for your parents to have to deal with such disappointment. Listen you (wanna be edgy) dude or whatever you are , Get back to the dictionary, as you are mentioning moms now and begin to sound like what you truely are . A self centered human with trust issues and tons of contradictions with metaphors that doesn't make sense :)

CRABNUTZ

Metaphors that don't make sense *

It's cute that you consider yourself or your comments, even for one second, of being worthy of provoking me to anger. My demeanor has not faltered in any way in this post. If you must continue projecting your inadequacies onto me, in hopes of elevating your minuscule self-esteem, by all means, proceed. I'm thick in many ways, and can shoulder the load for both of us, my friend.

As for the rest of the guys here that have wasted a few minutes of their life meandering through your comatose banter, seek solace in the fact that nap time at the day care should be approaching, and we might be blessed with an hour or 2 of peace and quiet:D

TRL82

There is a way to beat it. Just figure it out. The game continues to get more and more challenging. But that’s what makes it fun. Maybe you will have to upgrade a missile or drop paratroopers after taking out select weapons. But you will get it.

Last edited:

Doods1985

Metaphors that don't make sense *

It's cute that you consider yourself or your comments, even for one second, of being worthy of provoking me to anger. My demeanor has not faltered in any way in this post. If you must continue projecting your inadequacies onto me, in hopes of elevating your minuscule self-esteem, by all means, proceed. I'm thick in many ways, and can shoulder the load for both of us, my friend.

As for the rest of the guys here that have wasted a few minutes of their life meandering through your comatose banter, seek solace in the fact that nap time at the day care should be approaching, and we might be blessed with an hour or 2 of peace and quiet:D

Just fix the mentioned contradictions between your comments. Along with false self descriptions (not being angry) (not getting manipulated) (calling names) (irrelevant info) , then come back to me and the guys, it was simple and I seeked answers, I asked you politely to be useful instead of giving one advice that doesn't even remotely belong to the issue addressed , accusing me with things that obviously belongs to you just to rebel some ignorance done by you and your comments. Self centered righteous ignorant that's all you are, and that's all you ll ever be, anyone with minimum amount of intelligence would know I was seeking help and addressing issues. But you, who thinks he's alright brick. Must tell me to deal with it ! Then again it's not an issue, even you don't know what's going on and giving screenshots that... You know what, I had my dosage of ignorance for today, you won't quite and understand that you are the main part of the issue now, not the issue it self, it was easier if you were not so needy and clingy to sound right and needed to have the last words, a specification of a teenager angry girl.

Dan

Doods, I would prefer to stay out of this crossfire, but I think there is a miscomm with crabnutz. He is one of the respected members here, not because of his command of English ;), but he understood how the game works. All he's trying to say is aligned to your initial post:

"I cant compete WITHOUT PAYING GOLD". This the fact of this game, in order to progress to higher levels. And all recent updates in past 3-6 months is pointing to PAY MORE TO PLAY :oops:

Doods1985

Doods, I would prefer to stay out of this crossfire, but I think there is a miscomm with crabnutz. He is one of the respected members here, not because of his command of English ;), but he understood how the game works. All he's trying to say is aligned to your initial post:

"I cant compete WITHOUT PAYING GOLD". This the fact of this game, in order to progress to higher levels. And all recent updates in past 3-6 months is pointing to PAY MORE TO PLAY :oops:
Thank you Dan I really appreciate your comment and not trying to attacking me blindlessly . I did not in anyway made insults directly or intended to, till someone tried to act like he owns me or something , am not staying out of this as I did not say anything wrong, your well educated guy has mentioned some facts that contradict with each other between comments so he can justify his ignorance regards this whole issue, you can see it your self. What respectful member says (deal with it) in response to an issue? I mean cmon .

CRABNUTZ

It's hilarious how you've chosen to paint yourself as the victim. Your original post was hardly a sincere attempt at seeking explanations and advice. You blazed out of the gate, trolling your little heart out. Hence the reason you were responded to as a troll.

The veterans of this game had it much worse than what you're experiencing at your level. Not only did we have to contend with a jump in outpost level, but, oh yeah, as a level 40, we had to kill players on our map that were 6, 7, or even 8 or more levels higher than us!

You're right about one thing, my parents would be ashamed of this. They instilled in me values, one of which was never to pick on special-needs or disabled people. So, with that in mind, I must bow out of this conversation.

Should you ever choose to bring a topic to the forums in a legitimate, non-trolling manner... There are plenty of players, including myself, willing to lend their time and expertise to assist you. Best regards and good luck:)

Doods1985

It's hilarious how you've chosen to paint yourself as the victim. Your original post was hardly a sincere attempt at seeking explanations and advice. You blazed out of the gate, trolling your little heart out. Hence the reason you were responded to as a troll.

The veterans of this game had it much worse than what you're experiencing at your level. Not only did we have to contend with a jump in outpost level, but, oh yeah, as a level 40, we had to kill players on our map that were 6, 7, or even 8 or more levels higher than us!

You're right about one thing, my parents would be ashamed of this. They instilled in me values, one of which was never to pick on special-needs or disabled people. So, with that in mind, I must bow out of this conversation.

Should you ever choose to bring a topic to the forums in a legitimate, non-trolling manner... There are plenty of players, including myself, willing to lend their time and expertise to assist you. Best regards and good luck:)
It's even more funny how admittedly contradict your self once again with saying you guys had it harder, while all indications prove absolutely the opposite, enjoy your NO DEPLOY technique that you are proudly shouting your lungs with while others can't even reach to this level anymore because of said post here. Or was it should I deal with it? No no it was (we are having it the same it all the same) , Am proud of you as you can deliver your thoughts more clearly now , still you are way far from the main issue, your own ego and proving that you are right and that's it , While not of course. You bow your self out of this conversation ? Well thank you your highness, you have showered us with your mercy and so It was gracious of you to accept our humble opinions! Give me a break would you.

Thank you for your offer to help, it wouldv been nice if you said so from the beginning with some gentle words explaining, but of course. It would be a shame if you didn't attack first, contradict second, then offer last. Thanks but no thanks. IL not deal with it, you go ahead and deal with me if you ever could.

One in forums said something as (keep saying good things about the game and they will reward you with gold) I highly doubt that and it sounds childish. But maybe it's the case since I find no sense with you or your multi-answers camouflaged in form of Comments expect you are defending the game with all your lungs .

Tc always, it's wild out there in real world!

Doods1985

Crabnutz is one of the best players in this game. In THE best cartel in this game. It's a shame you tried to troll him. But, noobs will noobs, so I can't blame you :)

Ahh here you are , english and all . Funny you speak about troll tho , anyway...
I didnt try to troll anyone my dear , I had an issue and your friend had more than one solution each with different aspects. Not my mistake he tried to force his superiority from the first comment under the name of (am older here then I know better than anyone) , if you cared enough and get a bit mutual maybe you could seen between the lines. But since iv seen you already follow that guy even in his profile, I expect no mutuality of any kind, just copy-paste-praise, typical sheep. gather your friends please and let's have a party would ya. :) :)

Doods1985

Stalking his profile now?! What is it like to allow someone to live rent-free in your head?
Your profile, my dear, not his. I was stupid enough to actually believe you have difficulties with English so I checked your profile to see where you from and know more info about you.
You're trying to be a smart mouth ? Fail badly. Moving on..

Bonzo

I didn't even read any of it, because there's no need.

Here's your answer:

Deal with it. Everyone that came before you dealt with it, and most of us didn't complain about it.
That ain’t right mister. First thread I read on this here forum was your thread complaining loudly but justifiably about the money grabbing etc. etc..

Why you wanna shut him down? Just tired of the same complaints? Well then don’t read. But don’t read then reply... c’mon

Status
Not open for further replies.