Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHEN WILL THE CHEATING STOP?

donatas

YOU GUYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS AND IT NEEDS A TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. THOSE FREE GOLD OFFERS ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY PEOPLE RUNNING EMULATORS. SO IF THEY HAVE 100 WINDOWS OPEN THEY RECEIVE THE REWARD X100.... CHECK OUT TURF HOGS CARTEL, DECAP NATIONS and more specifically POLOMAN CARTEL.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ALL PLAYERS USING THIS NEED TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

AIRPLANE MODE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT THIS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FTX SUPPORT

donatas

YOU GUYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ON YOUR HANDS AND IT NEEDS A TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. THOSE FREE GOLD OFFERS ARE BEING EXPLOITED BY PEOPLE RUNNING EMULATORS. SO IF THEY HAVE 100 WINDOWS OPEN THEY RECEIVE THE REWARD X100.... CHECK OUT TURF HOGS CARTEL, DECAP NATIONS and more specifically POLOMAN CARTEL.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ALL PLAYERS USING THIS NEED TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

boy what we did was

don't cry babe:(

yazmo

they even mute me so i can start new post about anything claiming i use bad word, there is so many hacker they just don't want to admit it.
so honest player who spend around 150$ they don't give any support they just mute them when you ask them question they just dont want to answer that how i see it!

everyday i see player lvl 44 45 destroying ppl with just missile, like 3 to 5 time a day, when you spend like 150$ boost up your defense im lvl 48
I know how hard is that to achieve that and there is no way so many ppl spend like 300 dollars to achieve that

bcuz i actually play the game every day multiple like hours and hour.

thx fxt to gag me the only ppl who gave you the real money.

id like to get refund how about that

just youtube narcos cartel wars cheater you will see a tons of them, some player have 12 diego all the same booste on cartel wars again lvl 45 but the destroy 3 base using the same sicario with the same exact boost do you know how long is to get 12 diego!

for those who say there is no cheater you are probably one of them. in fact if they were going to ban them im pretty sure this game would b so empty and this is probably why they dont do it yet youtube video on is way. good luck guys and i am suggesting you to stop spending a single dime until they actually reply to our post

as for the rest the game in lvl 45 and over to so slow pace , everyone stop showing up in wars you fight cartel with 10000 medal when yours as 2200 but there is 2 guy who as like 900 each the rest have around 200 how do you think this is fair?

sorry for my bad english Peace

this would be more fun with event everyday so at last we have someting else to do then getting destroy by cheater