Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When will the iphone get this "new update"?

Master B

How so? In what sense?
I was on bluestacks for 2 months.. and i was very secured with long and difficult passwords. And still there was every now and then someone who entered my account, changed my base, or spend my 200 gold... even changed my squad full of fuegos to armed truck... happened like 5-6 times.. everytime i change password on gmail, facebook, everything... But again same thing.. Then i deleted everything on bluestacks and downloaded MEmu, and I can truly say that I am glad and impressed with that emulator.

Blasto

Me the dame. I tre to start new game from level 0 and it works. When i load my old data from fb it Game Center blocked ag

Master B

Hey man i have been using blue stacks but i have people but i am getting some suspicious activity on me accounts i think i will use memu
That's what I said about.. disable that bluestacks account.. also go on your gmail.. you will get on trash or idk where that you had activity on some smartphone.. report that activiti "it wasn't me" .. and that's it.

Jayjay

That's what I said about.. disable that bluestacks account.. also go on your gmail.. you will get on trash or idk where that you had activity on some smartphone.. report that activiti "it wasn't me" .. and that's it.
what other emulator is good for mac book pro? I have already tried nox app player it was no good

WorldCitizen

Hey Guys,

Just a heads-up. Make sure you are not altering your gamefiles, or that some piece of software is altering your gamefiles. FTX could potentially compare your local gamefiles with the original game files, and if they find anomaly's they could see it as a hack.

We have had this problem with other games where certain addons for Bluestacks would interfere with the gamefiles and people got banned. It's also not smart to start inspecting the gamefiles or try and reading them.

But, if used correctly and with care, you should be fine using Bluestacks

But please be careful when a addon or tool that claims to "help you" with a game or anything else in Bluestacks or other emulators.

I have used it for ages now, and run it in a closed environment to make sure nothing will happen to the gamefiles.

Just a tip!

Master B

Hey Guys,

Just a heads-up. Make sure you are not altering your gamefiles, or that some piece of software is altering your gamefiles. FTX could potentially compare your local gamefiles with the original game files, and if they find anomaly's they could see it as a hack.

We have had this problem with other games where certain addons for Bluestacks would interfere with the gamefiles and people got banned. It's also not smart to start inspecting the gamefiles or try and reading them.

But please be careful when a addon or tool that claims to "help you" with a game or anything else in Bluestacks or other emulators.

I have used it for ages now, and run it in a closed environment to make sure nothing will happen to the gamefiles.

Just a tip!
I have been playing on MEmu since March.... and so far so good. I think also that MEmu is available on Mac.

Jayjay

Hey Guys,

Just a tip!
Could you give some examples of what could be considered as a hack.?

Jayjay

I have been playing on MEmu since March.... and so far so good. I think also that MEmu is available on Mac.
I have been looking but not able to find it, could you link my to the website? Please