Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you think it is that ftx don't promote the forum?

Are FTX

• Just dumb?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Just thieves?

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Just think we are all lemmings?

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
1900members of which I am absolutely sure (with the exception of master b of course) are totally seething with the xxxx being served up to us. If they did promote the forum more heavily it would be like inviting a barrage of inbound scud missiles. So they are keeping it as low profile as possible.

DO NOT LET THESE XXXXS GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING. JOIN THE GOLD BOYCOTT AND KEEP THESE POSTS BUMPED LADS.

BillyBob

Banned
Stopped buying March. lvl 49 since March. Bring back the boats and stop making us spend to save to upgrade !!!
Not spending another Effin cent until then.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I'm down to 600 gold bars. Lol. Scrounging the Tombstones golds and daily missions golds I get daily lol.

Matt

Same here I,m not buying another bar off gold till I,see some improvements

BigDock

Banned
What's the purpose of this forum @Chase - FTX Games if you don't collect players feedback and improve the game.
That's a good question!!! That you will never get the answer too. This game has turned me evil. I know I could just quit playing but I've spent to much money just to walk away!!!

BigDock

Banned
What gets me is you never get a direct answer!! It's always "I will pass it on"!!

double pownage

Pretty sure they are legally required to supply support when asking money from players.

Chase just making sure they seem alive.

Greetz

Matt

Support they don't the meaning of the word, quick enough to put crap deals up so they can try and get our money soon as u have a problem might as well talk to a wall