Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your best player spend 14 billions USD in gold??

Palva SPAIN

IMG_0244.JPG
is this real or fake??
2.147.483.647 gold!! Please visit my cartel!! We,ll pay you some real beers. Our new best and rich friend

Pixiegirl

ya that guy admit he doesnt spend cent he gets hookup from ftx family member. some friends n family of ftx get free stuff okay whatever but stop tryin rip us off of more money.

Lohan

Some time ago I notice samoane whit 1 billion gold. When I ask him he said its friend whit developers. Now I stop spending money for this game just loging in and talk to my cartel friends.

zecke2

If you suspect cheating, please report it to our support team to be handled. narcos@ftxgames.com
oh if anybody is cheating and steal your money then you are fix it soon ....hahaha
but if you should fix major problems in game than the only answer is blablabla...
Port ,leagues,skills,no deploy,war matchmaking ... there are enough things to clear and fix !!

its a shame ! can you sleep very well ? i couldnt do that , i have a conscience

STOP SPEND MONEY TILL FIX THE IMPORTANT PROBLEMS and ftx stop stealing OUR money

IcyThunder

That's got to be a hack or someone from ftx

that's the maximum value for int32 expect he just entered 99999999999 and then got the maximum I'm guessing the player didn't spend 15 million on gold....

Stefano

The game is hacked and the forum admin asks you to contact the support.

It seem that the support here is going crazy...