Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

El juego me saca del mismo cada vez q me dispongo atacar a un jugador rival todo eso sucede desde q lanzaron la nueva actualización
Reactions: Jake337
B
BenOG
Fuchox, I am sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the game. Please contact us at narcos@ftxgames.com. We would be happy to assist you!
What frustration can not play and see how the developers of the game do not solve the problem since they launched the new update
con la actualizacion cada vez q busco atacar a un rival el juego me saca del mismo perdiendo el ataque y todas mis tropas
Maybe Ben want in game only few players with platina card, not the smart players what cannot now play. because they wont spend gold on all upgrades. Warden Tower totally destroy the game.
hi, why you dont communicate more with community ??? the warden tower is abig mistake!!!! you MUST overwork that !!! now its nearly impossible to play this game ....believe the players...
Basta FTXGAMES avete stancato con i vostri aggiornamenti.Prima i missili poi le bombe ora quella stupida torretta contro il frez..
Hello @Chase - FTX Games
How comes you guys have done such a thing creating a towel that troughs out everything you guys charged for? Big bang, fired bomb, missile, flash bang.... Nothing is possible anymore. There is no way we can get back everything we have got and it is useless at this point. Can you guys do something about this? Alan's, flares, widow.. not even Parca or David are worth anymore..
Please, review 2 topics, the one I just created and another one is roulette in General sections, I can't provide the links because your systems says it's ad-like message, oh lord