Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW UPDATE FOR NARCOS = BUGS AND PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly-P

So funny. All the jokes made in this forum about how the update would make the game worse and they actually came true.

How many days/weeks will it be till I get My helipad energy back? FTX and anyone that works for them should be embarrassed.

Ciakko

hey just updated my game on android and now all my bonuses have gone so I left the cartel and joined back and it shows up as it's there but when I attacked an outpost my extra energy flux from our cartel has gone so I only have 48 energy flux now instead of 56 with cartel bonuses, so what's the problem now with this NEW UPDATE? I want answers as does alot of other players, so we would ALL like to hear what u got to say about this! getting sick and tired of you guys ruining the game for all us loyal players/customers think yous need to think more about the game and not so much about €€€ £££ $$$
Bravo chopper ... io ** speso piu di 3000 € in questo gioco ma da oggi in poi non spendo piu perche stanno rovinando il gioco con questi aggiornamenti

ogkush

btw what is new or fixed in this update?

edit

oh i see new look of RC
four offers at same time
visual bug with +0 bonus
seven sicario in base

and? they said big update is coming.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Bro, his IQ is just over the point that he does not run quakend over the yard to which he craps.

stop being unfair! He has no weapons in IQ duel...
So, you're saying I'm fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?! Touché, kind sir:)

Maniakbn96

So, you're saying I'm fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?! Touché, kind sir:)
Yes bro it is not gentleman style to be so - unfair to a lady who has nothing than handkerchief and a pink skirt

Last edited by a moderator:

Kali

Banned
Bro, his IQ is just over the point that he does not run quakend over the yard to which he craps.

stop being unfair! He has no weapons in IQ duel...
Maniak you the biggest whiner on this forum talking about your finca getting bombed and people using emulators. You can keep crying about your medals by the way stick those medals up your -

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniakbn96

Maniak you the biggest whiner on this forum talking about your finca getting bombed and people using emulators. You can keep crying about your medals by the way stick those medals up your *** *****
I made a mistake with IQ, sorry.... he is ****ting around again...
i will do bro together with 7 sic...

Better you find the bug like some other guys (not in nobull) already did also...

But i will not tell who, because that's the difference between you and me.

You are a little snitch who simply is not able to play the game good eneugh to be one of the bests

Status
Not open for further replies.