Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Too high outposts in the event

fahdi1985

I'll break it down for you.

I base it on your numbers (destroy a 168000 finca with 4 missile shots).

168000/4 = 42000 and 168000/3 = 56000 so the players you are referring to have a missile damage in the 42000 - 55999 range.

If they were to take out a 270000 finca with 5 missile shots (which is probably around the maximum number of shots you can get without gaining energy), they would need at least 54000 damage/missile (= 270000/5).

Among the given range (42000-55999), players who have at least 54000 damage/missile amount to 14,3%. That is provided the progression curve is linear, which might not be the case but is likely close to the reality. Calculation is as follows:

55999 - 42000 = 13999
55999 - 54000 = 1999
1999 / 13999 = 14,3%

You would have to define "normal player" and "spend much" because these could have very different meanings in different people's minds. I don't have access to the subscription offer. I consider myself a "normal" adult player: I buy gold around twice a month, which roughly amounts to a handphone plan.

You seem to always have something to complain about, but I don't quite understand what exactly is your concern.
lol you seem to be a mathematician. btw good effort on these calculations. ( didn't read them though sorry)
mate i have been playing this game since September last year and never complained for like 2 to 3 months. than the devs changed the game so much that i had to complain. my concern is that there should be a balanced and fair play of pvp. i know this discussion has been done like a zillion times and would not get into it as you already know.
regarding this event i just wanted the first 20 bases reachable for all players. at least every player should earn 1000 points for nice amount of resources. in this event 80% players ( in my group) have failed to reach even 800 points.
that is my only "CONCERN"
regarding your query about normal player, see mate when a player is buying not much gold and has to rely on his skills to raid bases and accumulate resources and than upgrade his weapons and storages these are normal players. than there are players who spend gold like its free and play PG 13 gambling on talents.
i think there are still many players in this game who fall under this "normal category" . this event was not designed for them. yes for the paid players it's a heaven.

gloock2

so you cant finish the event? lol, not everyone can bro, just gotta deal with it (no offence)

theres no way to make it 'equal' without making it 'too hard' or 'too easy' for SOME people
Actually not many players at all can finish it, a specially this one.. those before was way better, at least u can collect some rewards until middle of the game..

Maybe there is no way, but it would be much better if all players in their league had same level, which means they have +/- equal amount of XP invested in their base! Difference in levels brings questions like how they compare us?

Vinnie Di Maggio

looks easy, just have to destroy the 4 rockets launchers.
Really? What about the 3 nerve gas cannons and the 6 piercing cannons, all with health levels above one missile shot's reach?

any tip for me to clear level 20 checkpoint?
Well I'd say you have to make surgical strikes with firebombs... All the weapons are very low level ones so if you tap the right spot you can actually take out a lot of them at once. You'll still have to deal with some RL and nerve gas cannons because you won't be able to take them all, but their damage is very limited so with a few, smart troop moves you might be able to complete it.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I do think it would be nicer if everyone could finish the event even if they have to struggle abit, this idea that players are getting to outpost 20 and having to stop is utter -
For my part I like it. I can see from one event to the next one (well at least for the two first ones since this one has an increased difficulty level) how much progress I've made in the game. Apart from the rankings vs other players, I can see how much improvement I've made, both in firepower and tactics. I think it's nice and it wouldn't be the case if everyone was potentially able to complete all checkpoints.

Last edited by a moderator:

fahdi1985

Really? What about the 3 nerve gas cannons and the 6 piercing cannons, all with health levels above one missile shot's reach?

Well I'd say you have to make surgical strikes with firebombs... All the weapons are very low level ones so if you tap the right spot you can actually take out a lot of them at once. You'll still have to deal with some RL and nerve gas cannons because you won't be able to take them all, but their damage is very limited so with a few, smart troop moves you might be able to complete it.
flashbang those :p

i will try again

Serge

For my part I like it. I can see from one event to the next one (well at least for the two first ones since this one has an increased difficulty level) how much progress I've made in the game. Apart from the rankings vs other players, I can see how much improvement I've made, both in firepower and tactics. I think it's nice and it wouldn't be the case if everyone was potentially able to complete all checkpoints.
I dont mind people being able to complete all checkpoints, they take a few losses along the way and it evens out in the scoreboards anyway

Plus, the scoreboard system is whack aswell, the leagues should be divided 'in theory', the lower the league the lower the reward, as appose to putting everyone in the same pool, thats mad. I cant possibly expect someone who hasnt even got their offence maxed to be able to complete this event, just seems abit dumb tbh lol

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well I agree that the player level range in one group is too wide this once. Last events seemed a better match to me.

LAGRIMA

what you need is 4 scorpions whit a lot of firebomb damage for the event and you will get far in the event im not saying you will finish the event but you get far for sure that what im gonna use 4 scorpions whit 68k firebomb damage cause some outpost have a lot of stuff close to each other so is better to firebomb everthing is my opinion i got 4 diegos all misse talents but for the even i will use 4 scorpions

fahdi1985

so you cant finish the event? lol, not everyone can bro, just gotta deal with it (no offence)

theres no way to make it 'equal' without making it 'too hard' or 'too easy' for SOME people
already dealing with it mate :)

JackBlack

Ok, last two events I ended in top 10, this one totally different.. My lvl 39, I use 4 Diegos with 5 rank and all talents on missile attack ~ 11250dmg, the first checkpoint i started was 30lvl with Gas machine, many mines and so on.. now I'm on 10 checkpoint and i used 2 times "Reinforce" this is nonsense if I wasn't donated i can't even pass like 5 checkpoint.. I don't know what dev thinks when he put together players with 35 - 50 lvl in same event. P.S. higher player level = chance to have better squads, better squads bonuses, higher sicario level, better upgrades in training camps..
Why do you use medicos at lvl39? I doubt you have them at such a high level that they are of any use.

Marv

Banned
4 clicks for 168,000 health? That means their missile damage is somewhere in the 42,000 - 55,999 range.

The event fincas have 270,000 health. To be able to take out this finca with just one more click, they need at least 54,000 damage/missile. Statistically, only 14,3% of these already extremely powerful players could do it.

Imagine that 20% of the players in your group (each group is comprised of 100 players) have these rare missile talents stacked up, which is ridiculously overestimated in my own experience. Then you could expect 2 to 3 players in your group to be able to missile the fincas, that is 2 to 3% of the group players. Nothing to make a fuss about.

I am very far from being able to missile a finca, but I am currently number 2 in my group and I haven't finished playing. I sincerely doubt I am doing better than "no deploy" players here. My conclusion is that there are no "no deploy" players in my group, which seem to corroborate my theory.
They just missiled mine finca with 4 missiles my finca is level 19 220k health +11k extra cartelbonus health.
So the event finca with 270k health will go down with probaly 5 missiles

gloock2

Why do you use medicos at lvl39? I doubt you have them at such a high level that they are of any use.
I didn't use them before, but in event it helps a lot to keep Diegos in shape, spending to much energy on missiles..

gloock2

As i said where is guaranty that all get same Checkpoints..
Here is mine 12 Checkpoint, mine level 39

Here is my friend 11 Checkpoint, his level 35 ( as u seen before in league participate from 35 till 46, at least in my league)

How u can comment that?

fahdi1985

They just missiled mine finca with 4 missiles my finca is level 19 220k health +11k extra cartelbonus health.
So the event finca with 270k health will go down with probaly 5 missiles
Vinnie Di Maggio what do you wanna say about that? :/

Marv

Banned
To bad theye ruined the event only for pay players now who have big missile power and /or firebompower.
Heard from friend that there was an event so i happy instald the game again bi seeing they ruined that tho im going to deleted it again.
Goodbeye again