Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

Matt

@CRABNUTZ I find it quite amusing that u started this thread about a previous update that u was not happy about, but when other players start giving there opinions u start calling them out, as u can see from other posts on this forum there's a lot of players not happy and selling there accounts but hey that's only my opinion

Jae Atkins85

If i had squad camps that held 3 torchers i could probably deploy everyone as well and wouldnt care....

Now back to the actual issue, if forta is the "answer" why we're skills introduced??

Prior to skills you couldn't just missile a finca straight up @391k....

CRABNUTZ

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its **** when it jumped. I don't need torchers to beat anybody and you know that @Jae Atkins85.

The skill sets were as gold digging as it comes. That's why I created this thread upon their introduction.

This update is actually good for the game, but it's got all the posers upset. The ones that have no clue how to play this game without blowing up fincas with diegos.

Bogan

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its **** when it jumped. I don't need torchers to beat anybody and you know that @Jae Atkins85.

The skill sets were as gold digging as it comes. That's why I created this thread upon their introduction.

This update is actually good for the game, but it's got all the posers upset. The ones that have no clue how to play this game without blowing up fincas with diegos.
Spot on yet again

CRABNUTZ

Also, I hate to burst your "skills monster" bubble @zecke2, but I don't have a single level 5 big bang or ground defense skill set.

Julio

Also, I hate to burst your "skills monster" bubble @zecke2, but I don't have a single level 5 big bang or ground defense skill set.
If this was the last game changer to ever be rolled out, I could live with it. We all know it won’t be. This game is blatantly a pay to play game. That’s fine by itself. However, when the game changes periodically to require additional funds to be spent to enjoy the game or remain competitive, it goes from a concept of game improvement to player manipulation and a continuing con.

I can’t help but think of players who will continue to spend money on this game to remain competitive as sheep.

And FTX is leading the sheep to slaughter.

TheBaron

Why what does @CRABNUTZ say, seems so absurd to some of you guys? Im actually happy that a top-paying player like him, didn't start whining about this update and crying about all the money he put on perfect squads and I expect more people to have this attitude (especially F2P players have no reason to get upset about it) There was a sh1tty game situation and not it stopped. Not every problem solved but at least we can appreciate something and tbh, I feel some kind of revenge now that these guys will stop nuking my Finca by just spamming some buttons.

Bogan

Why what does @CRABNUTZ say, seems so absurd to some of you guys? Im actually happy that a top-paying player like him, didn't start whining about this update and crying about all the money he put on perfect squads and I expect more people to have this attitude (especially F2P players have no reason to get upset about it) There was a sh1tty game situation and not it stopped. Not every problem solved but at least we can appreciate something and tbh, I feel some kind of revenge now that these guys will stop nuking my Finca by just spamming some buttons.
F2P ??? (Free 2 play)

CRABNUTZ

If this was the last game changer to ever be rolled out, I could live with it. We all know it won’t be. This game is blatantly a pay to play game. That’s fine by itself. However, when the game changes periodically to require additional funds to be spent to enjoy the game or remain competitive, it goes from a concept of game improvement to player manipulation and a continuing con.

I can’t help but think of players who will continue to spend money on this game to remain competitive as sheep.

That's the skill set update in a nut shell! It was bogus and we all know it. If we wanted to remain competitive, we were forced to dump boat loads of gold into skills, dice, etc... Only to return to the point where we were before the update!

This was a much simpler update that partially corrected an ongoing issue. Creating a Forta for your base that is good enough to stop diegos is hardly a massive financial undertaking.

Julio

That's the skill set update in a nut shell! It was bogus and we all know it. If we wanted to remain competitive, we were forced to dump boat loads of gold into skills, dice, etc... Only to return to the point where we were before the update!

This was a much simpler update that partially corrected an ongoing issue. Creating a Forta for your base that is good enough to stop diegos is hardly a massive financial undertaking.
No, but the scorpions remain viable for no deploy. Why not fix both at same time? You know why.

zecke2

@CRABNUTZ , maybe you can show us how you attack an strong opponent in the game. i would like to see how it should work. imo nobody can do so many medals without firebombing a finca. maybe i am wrong but i will learn.
dont understand me wrong i am for protecting us for no deploy but that include missile and firebombs.
my experience is that those strong defense bases with maybe 6 sics ,ground defense and forta is nearly impossible to kill.
maybe we have not your "skill"
but we hope that we can learn from an veteran player :)

CRABNUTZ

@CRABNUTZ , maybe you can show us how you attack an strong opponent in the game. i would like to see how it should work. imo nobody can do so many medals without firebombing a finca. maybe i am wrong but i will learn.
dont understand me wrong i am for protecting us for no deploy but that include missile and firebombs.
my experience is that those strong defense bases with maybe 6 sics ,ground defense and forta is nearly impossible to kill.
maybe we have not your "skill"
but we hope that we can learn from an veteran player :)
I help anyone that is willing to learn. Everyone on the line app knows that.

zecke2

I help anyone that is willing to learn. Everyone on the line app knows that.
ok maybe you can post a good demonstration video here or on youtube for the gamers without the line chat. maybe that changes the mind of some players.

Albert

ok maybe you can post a good demonstration video here or on youtube for the gamers without the line chat. maybe that changes the mind of some players.
@CRABNUTZ, please post. I would like to see if Diego's can still be utilized with good layouts and 6 GD or are they useless? Im currently using my flash team, which helps but refuse to spend more money for FB squad so that they can just nerf as well.

Timur

Couldn't agree more.

DonJohnson

Demonstrate some attacks and maybe we learn how to really deploy and destroy. So many bases with x5 ground defense and a purple Forta is nearly impossible at this point now.
I agree. Not all have privilege to access that line feed you mentioned.