Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

F0fu5c0

Many players want a better game Narcos matchmaking,daily missions, Sicario skills,new units, EXP FINCA,BASE,Sicario Exp boost to level faster is vital. Cartel team must move fast XP Bottles boosts !
I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but you talk funny.

neispavani5

What's the point of being pissed off, when a lot of players, including your teammates, crabnutz have invested in ground defense?
If we all say the skills are crap and no deploy is even easier to make, why there are people who invest money to buy gold to buy skills.
I get it, your cartel doesn't like loosing, but in my opinion you and top 10 cartels had to be the first to say we are not buying skills, we will not put it on our sicarios.

Maniakbn96

What's the point of being pissed off, when a lot of players, including your teammates, crabnutz have invested in ground defense?
If we all say the skills are crap and no deploy is even easier to make, why there are people who invest money to buy gold to buy skills.
I get it, your cartel doesn't like loosing, but in my opinion you and top 10 cartels had to be the first to say we are not buying skills, we will not put it on our sicarios.
You know what's up bro...
How long did you need to get it that no normal thinking guy in world like loosing?
I did get my skills because of fusing the old ones... right is I invested already very much for old ones :)

And this Is the point to get pissed about... making the old skills useless...

Last edited:

jimmy el j1

this ability problem is like the fires that lowered everything the scorpions also lowered them the trocas that lowered them those who aprobecharon the bug of the 6 hit men and they had up to 10 the wall of gold those who overlapped countless things that have gone out I also spend on big ban abilities and now they want to be taken out, I do not just like to spend a lot of real money on who, just like you, if you take them out or lower them, I would like a good refund for what you invested

ellukellu

hahhaaaaa... no more money from me, ftx!
i have played the game almost a year....
i have spent money to get top squad diego... and changed the slots with dice... also bought with gold...
and now you make one update... and make my efforts zero... absolute zero.

thanks for a fun year... i will use my gold and say my goodbyes.
godspeed

Trinador

hahhaaaaa... no more money from me, ftx!
i have played the game almost a year....
i have spent money to get top squad diego... and changed the slots with dice... also bought with gold...
and now you make one update... and make my efforts zero... absolute zero.

thanks for a fun year... i will use my gold and say my goodbyes.
godspeed
x2

Matt

Exactly the same @Chase - FTX Games i,ve been playing over a year and spent a lot of time and money getting my diegos all purple with perfect talents and Big Bang and in one update u have ruined everything unbelievable why didn't you just raise the finca health

Bogan

Everyone had been warned this day was coming and was cool with it then. It seems it's only the players who never did up their firebombers that have their panties in a twist.
Sorry @DDRR

CRABNUTZ

Exactly the same @Chase - FTX Games i,ve been playing over a year and spent a lot of time and money getting my diegos all purple with perfect talents and Big Bang and in one update u have ruined everything unbelievable why didn't you just raise the finca health
I understand your frustration, but wouldn't raising the finca health still nullify the work you put into your diegos?

Julio

I understand your frustration, but wouldn't raising the finca health still nullify the work you put into your diegos?
Yes it would.

The general sentiment around experienced players is that they have spent a lot of gold ($$$) to play according to the way the game was designed. For those that have been playing for a year or so, they have seen many game "balances" that have nullified their previous efforts and they then had to spend considerable gold ($$$) to regain their supremacy, simply quit, or play the game in a much less satisfactory manner.

Obtaining a purple sic is either expensive or a very lengthy experience, especially if you obtained perfect talents. To make a defensive sicario obsolete because every attack against you is no deploy and the only way you can hope to force a deploy is through changing sics is fairly ridiculous. As everyone knows, in this game, to compete you need pretty strong sics. Replacing a purple Butcher with 5/5 building health and GD skill slots with the new sic upgraded to purple, perfect building health and appropriate slots can easily cost $100 or more. Add to that the cost of replacing a perfect Diego (or four) in the same manner can make the whole game adjustment ridiculously expensive for players and a bitter pill to swallow for those that have already made these adjustments multiple times.

Who knows, maybe FTX made a good game balancing decision. Regardless of whether they did, the price will be high, either to players who adjust to this latest "update" (aka pump and dump) or to FTX if they lose a lot of players to update and wallet fatigue.

In all sincerity, the really ethical way to handle these changes is to allow a player some type of fuse where talents, rank, and skill slots are transferred in a thoughtful manner (perhaps Diegos could be fused to La Quicas with flash, fb, or energy gain).

Timur

Yes it would.

The general sentiment around experienced players is that they have spent a lot of gold ($$$) to play according to the way the game was designed. For those that have been playing for a year or so, they have seen many game "balances" that have nullified their previous efforts and they then had to spend considerable gold ($$$) to regain their supremacy, simply quit, or play the game in a much less satisfactory manner.

Obtaining a purple sic is either expensive or a very lengthy experience, especially if you obtained perfect talents. To make a defensive sicario obsolete because every attack against you is no deploy and the only way you can hope to force a deploy is through changing sics is fairly ridiculous. As everyone knows, in this game, to compete you need pretty strong sics. Replacing a purple Butcher with 5/5 building health and GD skill slots with the new sic upgraded to purple, perfect building health and appropriate slots can easily cost $100 or more. Add to that the cost of replacing a perfect Diego (or four) in the same manner can make the whole game adjustment ridiculously expensive for players and a bitter pill to swallow for those that have already made these adjustments multiple times.

Who knows, maybe FTX made a good game balancing decision. Regardless of whether they did, the price will be high, either to players who adjust to this latest "update" (aka pump and dump) or to FTX if they lose a lot of players to update and wallet fatigue.

In all sincerity, the really ethical way to handle these changes is to allow a player some type of fuse where talents, rank, and skill slots are transferred in a thoughtful manner (perhaps Diegos could be fused to La Quicas with flash, fb, or energy gain).
I don't think that FTX is going to balance the game after releasing Forta. This game gonna fall apart

CRABNUTZ

@Julio I almost completely concur with what you're saying, but will turn it around on you in a moment. For the previous post, I was simply addressing the irony displayed by @Matt.

I, for one, am completely happy to no longer open my game and view a plethora of Diego no deploys. They're slowly but surely converting to scorpion no deploy, which hopefully will be dealt with sooner rather than later, but I would advise against holding ones breath.

To turn your argument around, I have umpteen perfect-talented, purple defensive sicarios that have been rendered virtually useless thanks to these easy no deploy tactics. I've witnessed level 50's simply blow up my 391k health, gd x 6 finca during wars. So, please forgive me if I don't mourn the loss of this tactic, or your purple diegos or butcher.

Jae Atkins85

We're skills really necessary to "stop" no deploy because that's what they were brought out for right??? When the answer was a simple sicario or talent?? Didn't think so, but ftx kindly thanks you for your monetary donations. Be well

Julio

@Julio I almost completely concur with what you're saying, but will turn it around on you in a moment. For the previous post, I was simply addressing the irony displayed by @Matt.

I, for one, am completely happy to no longer open my game and view a plethora of Diego no deploys. They're slowly but surely converting to scorpion no deploy, which hopefully will be dealt with sooner rather than later, but I would advise against holding ones breath.

To turn your argument around, I have umpteen perfect-talented, purple defensive sicarios that have been rendered virtually useless thanks to these easy no deploy tactics. I've witnessed level 50's simply blow up my 391k health, gd x 6 finca during wars. So, please forgive me if I don't mourn the loss of this tactic, or your purple diegos or butcher.
I agree with you.

what i don't agree with is FTX making endless revisions to balance the game requiring continuous output of additional cash. They are laughing all the way to the bank as players rush to implement the new optimum strategies. This has been a classic case of pump and dump. Do you think they are done tinkering with the game and balance? No!!!

It is easy to imagine a new veteran sicario or other twist for offense or defense that will counter the latest strategies. I can't help but think of the player pool as a bunch of sheep being led to slaughter by our benevolent shepherds.