Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Feedback Opportunity: Sicario Talents

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!

We were wondering if it would be useful to have the ability to view Sicario Talent Level 6 percentages prior to gaining a Level 5 Talent in order to better plan your progression strategy?

Thank you ahead of time for your feedback, we look forward to reading it!

Narcobuster

Agree with dsounded. Why focus on a tiny pointless feature few people would use when you can make a lot more lower level players more engaged and spend a little more gold. Everyone knows the biggest gold spinner is the talent selection.

His lordship

It will be better to have an ability to upgrade any level skill, eg from lvl 2 to 3, then to 4 etc. For some smaller amount of tokens
This is a good idea.

We were wondering if it would be useful to have the ability to view Sicario Talent Level 6 percentages prior to gaining a Level 5 Talent in order to better plan your progression strategy?
But for the time being, yes, this would be helpful April. I wasted 100 tokens upgrading building health by 1% on a defence sicario. I'd wrongly assumed it would be 3% like on attack talents.

Goose

If you already have 5/5 talents u can view what the 6/6 talents % increase will be. April's question is the ability to view 6/6 percentage if u DONT have the 5/5 talent. Yes it would be helpful...better late than never

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
If you already have 5/5 talents u can view what the 6/6 talents % increase will be. April's question is the ability to view 6/6 percentage if u DONT have the 5/5 talent. Yes it would be helpful...better late than never
Yes, exactly this Goose. We're wondering if it would help to see the percentage increase on level 6 talents prior to having any level 5 ones. I'm glad to hear that this would be helpful and appreciated!

But there are some other great suggestions in this thread as well. Thank you all very much for your responses.

If anyone has any other feedback, whether agreeing or disagreeing with the original request or supporting another suggestion that has been made in this thread, please post!

MrBakoBullyz

Should have a Blue Token Base like we do the Skills Bases & Sicario Contract Bases...& a Cash Resource Center would be nice to have as well like the Iron, wood & stone resource centers. Annnnnnnnnd why don't we have Improved Propaganda Skill & Suppressive Fire as skill bases yet?

His lordship

How do you do this please? I've looked around and couldn't see it. Thanks.

Ralph Kramden

Thanks to FTX hooking us up with Davids We no longer have to spend our money on talents. Defense is a complete waste of time because there is no way of stopping Davids. And we dont need any skill sets or talents on davids to rush fincas. Ive saved thousands of dollars in the past 6 months.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to FTX hooking us up with Davids We no longer have to spend our money on talents. Defense is a complete waste of time because there is no way of stopping Davids. And we dont need any skill sets or talents on davids to rush fincas. Ive saved thousands of dollars in the past 6 months.
Hi Ralph, we have integrated a new building that should assist with counter-strategies against David. You can view the related announcement here.

Setpiece

It will be better to have an ability to upgrade any level skill, eg from lvl 2 to 3, then to 4 etc. For some smaller amount of tokens
YAAAS!
/end thread

Going to rant on this abit because this subject is 1 of the only 2 MAJOR issues I have with this game:

Level upgrades on talents should be available from 1-5 via in-game methods just as they are from L5 to L6. The benefits of allowing this for all players at all talent levels would be astronomical, opening up the game to a lot harder competition on average which is direly needed, more strategy being required (outside of David's and ND) and less of that nickle and dimed feeling we get now when it's that dreaded time to acquire a talent, even while on sale.

It would still take a really long time to up a L1 to L5 and eventually to 6 (based on what the current L6 system costs) and rolling on 5/5 talents would still be greatly beneficial to big spenders for HUGE short term gains, however, currently having no alternate 1-5 talent upgrade routes available to us in game has already directly caused many players I know to quit (I came real real real close myself, after dropping 1600k gold aiming for a 5/5 damage talent but only ever hitting a 4/5 which wasn't fun at all knowing full well my gold went to waste as I would have to try again later, forgoing my talent attempts on other sicarios as to not waste 5 more *'s worth of sicario's fusing while having to amass another sum of gold to attempt another 5/5 then finally upgrade that to a 6 (this is something I will always keep with me now regarding FTX)

Nearly always, those who I've seen quit this game that I have been close to, are primarily doing so after said player drops 1k-3k gold chasing a specific 5/5 only to end up with a L2 or 3 version of the talent at the end of their gold stock, why would they want to save up, spend and then chance failing again when they already have the notion that they are just getting FTX wallet farmed? 3 of my Co-workers went out exactly this way, one bringing down the other after getting jipped with over 2-3k gold and not getting the level they wanted. Had their have been an upgrade path for a talents, they would most definitely still be playing.

This has been such an issue to the point where now, whenever anyone says they are going for a 5/5 in cartel chat, I sorta fear that that will be their last day playing when they rage quit the game due to how talent acquisition currently works (with no upgrades possible) I've seen it that much, so I feel obligated to give them my story and warning, each and every time...

However, by FTX forcing players to roll a 5/5 off the bat on a talent JUST and ONLY to allow a talent to be upgraded to 6, which costs thousands of gold PER talent if your not lucky, makes them such an enormous amount of $ that this will sadly, never change IMO, otherwise no dev. with community in mind would program such a system to be so one-sided and $crooge-like.

Those dropping 250, 500, 1k or 2k dollars on just talents, are also to blame for encouraging this, but when factoring in just how "core" talents are to this game and such a key factor to being "successful", there is no other option provided to us, aside from quitting. Forced complacency into FTX's money scheme (sorry to say) at the expense of the greater well being of the community.

Luckily, I got the sics and the talents I want, but I wouldn't think twice about buying anything else from FTX after this whole talenting out experience all stemming from the current talent system being such a money sink that I would rather quit, than to do it all over again w/new sics.

FTX deserves to make money off this game yes, but when core mechanics are gated behind paywalls, on top of the TONS of ways FTX currently makes money through the community (every raid event, every statue event, every special event, every BH, every new sicario costing 80+$) I think giving us some slack by allowing us to upgrade talents would be a real positive that this community needs! If you claim you wan't to challenge players, challenge them by playing the game and upgrading lower level talents by challenging them in game, not challenging their banks!

With all due respect, this is what I think is needed to better morale around this talent mechanic. I've spent my fair share on getting my 5/5's BUT still, I rather sacrifice my horrible past paid for experience w/talenting, to help those via suggesting a talent upgrade path that would have saved me hundreds rather than to see good people and players quit as opposed to participate in a system that really only benefits FTX primarily, big spenders secondarily, and then disregards anyone else in this community if they can't put up a ton of gold money. Myself and others do not find this core mechanic fun or skillful in any way, just daunting, way too RNG, and plain out gating content behind pillaging the wallets of the community.

At one point, gaming used to be about providing gamers a chance to participate equally, while skills and knowledge carried the top players to victory and success. Now it seems to be about gamers paying for victory and success, and that sorta defeats the purpose of playing a game where your skills should outshine those that have none; may the biggest bank account win :(

Respectfully,

/end rant

Upccio

YAAAS!
/end thread

Going to rant on this abit because this subject is 1 of the only 2 MAJOR issues I have with this game:

Level upgrades on talents should be available from 1-5 via in-game methods just as they are from L5 to L6. The benefits of allowing this for all players at all talent levels would be astronomical, opening up the game to a lot harder competition on average which is direly needed, more strategy being required (outside of David's and ND) and less of that nickle and dimed feeling we get now when it's that dreaded time to acquire a talent, even while on sale.

It would still take a really long time to up a L1 to L5 and eventually to 6 (based on what the current L6 system costs) and rolling on 5/5 talents would still be greatly beneficial to big spenders for HUGE short term gains, however, currently having no alternate 1-5 talent upgrade routes available to us in game has already directly caused many players I know to quit (I came real real real close myself, after dropping 1600k gold aiming for a 5/5 damage talent but only ever hitting a 4/5 which wasn't fun at all knowing full well my gold went to waste as I would have to try again later, forgoing my talent attempts on other sicarios as to not waste 5 more *'s worth of sicario's fusing while having to amass another sum of gold to attempt another 5/5 then finally upgrade that to a 6 (this is something I will always keep with me now regarding FTX)

Nearly always, those who I've seen quit this game that I have been close to, are primarily doing so after said player drops 1k-3k gold chasing a specific 5/5 only to end up with a L2 or 3 version of the talent at the end of their gold stock, why would they want to save up, spend and then chance failing again when they already have the notion that they are just getting FTX wallet farmed? 3 of my Co-workers went out exactly this way, one bringing down the other after getting jipped with over 2-3k gold and not getting the level they wanted. Had their have been an upgrade path for a talents, they would most definitely still be playing.

This has been such an issue to the point where now, whenever anyone says they are going for a 5/5 in cartel chat, I sorta fear that that will be their last day playing when they rage quit the game due to how talent acquisition currently works (with no upgrades possible) I've seen it that much, so I feel obligated to give them my story and warning, each and every time...

However, by FTX forcing players to roll a 5/5 off the bat on a talent JUST and ONLY to allow a talent to be upgraded to 6, which costs thousands of gold PER talent if your not lucky, makes them such an enormous amount of $ that this will sadly, never change IMO, otherwise no dev. with community in mind would program such a system to be so one-sided and $crooge-like.

Those dropping 250, 500, 1k or 2k dollars on just talents, are also to blame for encouraging this, but when factoring in just how "core" talents are to this game and such a key factor to being "successful", there is no other option provided to us, aside from quitting. Forced complacency into FTX's money scheme (sorry to say) at the expense of the greater well being of the community.

Luckily, I got the sics and the talents I want, but I wouldn't think twice about buying anything else from FTX after this whole talenting out experience all stemming from the current talent system being such a money sink that I would rather quit, than to do it all over again w/new sics.

FTX deserves to make money off this game yes, but when core mechanics are gated behind paywalls, on top of the TONS of ways FTX currently makes money through the community (every raid event, every statue event, every special event, every BH, every new sicario costing 80+$) I think giving us some slack by allowing us to upgrade talents would be a real positive that this community needs! If you claim you wan't to challenge players, challenge them by playing the game and upgrading lower level talents by challenging them in game, not challenging their banks!

With all due respect, this is what I think is needed to better morale around this talent mechanic. I've spent my fair share on getting my 5/5's BUT still, I rather sacrifice my horrible past paid for experience w/talenting, to help those via suggesting a talent upgrade path that would have saved me hundreds rather than to see good people and players quit as opposed to participate in a system that really only benefits FTX primarily, big spenders secondarily, and then disregards anyone else in this community if they can't put up a ton of gold money. Myself and others do not find this core mechanic fun or skillful in any way, just daunting, way too RNG, and plain out gating content behind pillaging the wallets of the community.

At one point, gaming used to be about providing gamers a chance to participate equally, while skills and knowledge carried the top players to victory and success. Now it seems to be about gamers paying for victory and success, and that sorta defeats the purpose of playing a game where your skills should outshine those that have none; may the biggest bank account win :(

Respectfully,

/end rant
Well said

dsounded

Unfortunately new week hasn't fixed my league chances, its kinda 6 or more weeks without any chance to get to top 5. Even more sad fact that this week there are more 61+ and 53+ than the last one

MrBakoBullyz

Unfortunately new week hasn't fixed my league chances, its kinda 6 or more weeks without any chance to get to top 5. Even more sad fact that this week there are more 61+ and 53+ than the last one
Bet ur still a level 48

Goose

I would like to propose some changes to defense sics.

Players go from finca lvl 14 to finca lvl 23 with no increase In base sic until they reach finca lvl 23 and 24 where they get Xtra base sic back to back yet u introduce torchers, combat abilities continue to grow, and combat energy continue to increase. Why not allow players to get rewarded an Xtra base sic sooner like finca lvl 21. It would encourage growth in lvl. I think making this change after the fact would not be much of an issue if any.

Also why not introduce veteran defense sics. Maybe something with -energy talent to combat the Rosa's?