Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EVENT

Ben

Hey any one know how reward's are going to be given in the event say if my port is 7. And I get 1st place were rewards are over my port limit wI'll I get full rewards or do I need to upgrade my port

roguester

I paid a lot for paratroopers. It's like they want us to spend our gold in the training camp to upgrade our troops. I'm having a really hard time getting past checkpoint 24

roguester

Hey any one know how reward's are going to be given in the event say if my port is 7. And I get 1st place were rewards are over my port limit wI'll I get full rewards or do I need to upgrade my port
In the previous event, I didn't get any overfill. If my storage wasn't big enough, I lost the remainder.

Dan

I wouldn't hold my breath to port or storages... the latest port update does not work despite promises from Chase so unknown for this event, I got msgs during event rewards that my storage limit exceeded when I'd got lots of avail space, event bugs in L6 with whatsoever no mention/ignored by FTX, so I will not spend any gold on any storage upgrades etc to receive rewards, ... as I'm prepared for FTX to screw up on deliver final rewards. I'm normally an optimist..., for FTX I'll be a pessimist so will not be overly disappointed :oops::oops::oops: . BTW FTX, it's a good event to repeat.

Kali

Banned
They said resources would be safe. Just lost internet connection yesterday and after 1 hour when I logged back in lost almost 50% of my resources in 1 raid.

Kindu

Anyone know why they didn't gave BLUE PAPER this time? How are we gonna build without it!!!

Android

Anyone know why they didn't gave BLUE PAPER this time? How are we gonna build without it!!!
Most likely response from FTX: "You can still build Stealth Flamethrower (I & II), Brute Cannon (I) and Rocket Battery (I). Or you can use gold to replace blue directives if you prefer other buildings for cheap. Isn't that enough?"

Sp4rky1426

The Port and Storage issue is beyond a joke!!! I have Lv7 port and loads of storage space and still lost loot?? Nothing overflowed into my port so god knows where that's disappeared too??
If you're gonna run a major event over the weekend!! Make sure you either have it spot on technically or have the staff to fix issues asap...

The port and storage issues/problems/debacle is still ongoing and looks like a lot of people are losing out on loot and will lose even more before the event finally closes! Especially event winnings at the end!!!!
Not good @Chase - FTX Games everyones gone quite again at FTX's end! I understand it's the weekend but like I said! Don't run a major weekend event if your staffs not involved??? Collectively burying your heads in the sand won't allay people's growing disillusionment with the game, Devs and Support (even understaffed)
We pay and have payed to play!!! We pay and have payed for certain things within the game that were advertised a certain way!!? We expect them to work correctly and get what we've payed for!!!
Slight addition!! No blue bills in event?? What's the point of me upgrading the guerrilla factory to lv3 if I can't win the loot to run it? £10 or 2500 gold to get 25% extra damage & health That only last 7 days is abit much even for you lot????

Reactions: Del

Del

The fact that nobody is working over the wknd to deal with these problems is a joke.i've already contacted them about the half price instant upgrades only working on cash and product storage on my screen.To get a reply saying "we'll get back to you on Monday"when it will be to late is a boot in the balls.

Sp4rky1426

Totally Del... Not had it with the other games I play CoC (Supercell) and Rival Kingdoms (SpaceApe) to name a couple! Who although do and have had issues they tend to take players problems and complaints a lot more seriously!! I'm on a knifes edge of just deleting the game and looking elsewhere? Which is a pity cause they're real potential with this game... :-/

Jamal

Banned
One thing i know. Ftx team just read this. Never reply. And bring it to meeting. What meeting?? Everyone know?? Coz there is no point result say that. Anyway how about the matchmaking still on meeting @Chase - FTX Games ??
Players question about the matchmaking never replied by FTX!!!. They announce about the port that change.. sorry to say. Its not. Still directly to storage.

roguester

The fact that nobody is working over the wknd to deal with these problems is a joke.i've already contacted them about the half price instant upgrades only working on cash and product storage on my screen.To get a reply saying "we'll get back to you on Monday"when it will be to late is a boot in the balls.
The half price upgrades for me only apply to squad camps.

Serge

Yeh ive seen emails from the devs today saying that different people got offered different things

so if you have only been offered a discount on rubbish storages, while ur buddy has been offered discount on all the good stuff

this is not a mistake, its 1000% as they intended it

LAGRIMA

crazy was the point of guerrilla b whit out blue bills that color are the ones that we most need cause they ask for them for olmost everything so was the point of guerilla b now this is sucks no paras no blue bills a bug lossing prizes outpost from 25 up imposible to beat whit out paras that crazy i pay way to much for my paras to use them in everything i want no in what you tell us we pay money for that this event is a joke you should reset the event add blue bills and paras like last time

Julio

I actually enjoyed the event and appreciate the resources that were awarded.

I have two suggestions that really should be addressed:

1) The "matchmaking" for the leaderboard in this event is ridiculously unfair. How in the world can you have Level 42 players competing against Level 52 in the same event for top prizes? The offensive capability gulf between those levels is extreme. (I'm not whining, I'm currently in 5th and am level 47 and I'm fine with that)
2) The quality of the sicarios in those purple champion chests (and the special league chests as well) should really be increased. Right now it seems to me that sicario contracts for Scorpion and La Quica are non existent, Butcher is hard to come buy as well. When someone goes through the time and effort to Win an event or move up in league after league, rewarding them with a 4 star La Bomba or a 2 star Jengi just seems inappropriate. They've worked hard and they are excited to open the special Sicario chest and... disappointment.

Again, i did enjoy the event. Oh, and add some blue bills next time.

sky_high

I actually enjoyed the event and appreciate the resources that were awarded.

I have two suggestions that really should be addressed:

1) The "matchmaking" for the leaderboard in this event is ridiculously unfair. How in the world can you have Level 42 players competing against Level 52 in the same event for top prizes?
the same way level 47's are competing with level 30's & 32's in leagues. it's not even close to fair really. they need to at least get people 0-5 levels apart competing with each other in these leagues and events.

league rewards are just so underwhelming. 2-star common sicario's in gold chests after grinding an entire week? yea the same chest that's what 600 gold? by now all of my sicario's are at least 3-star on up so basically they have little value at this point and are maybe just a fuse at best.

Last edited:

Julio

the same way level 47's are competing with level 30's & 32's in leagues. it's not even close to fair really. they need to at least get people 0-5 levels apart competing with each other in these leagues and events.

league rewards are just so underwhelming. 2-star common sicario's in gold chests after grinding an entire week? yea the same chest that's what 600 gold? by now all of my sicario's are at least 3-star on up so basically they have little value at this point and are maybe just a fuse at best.

Perfect word for the chest reward received in higher league advancements and placing high in events. Underwhelming!!!

Android

With my second account (level 20) I won the Event and was looking forward to two Champion chests. But when I opened them, the description said they contain rank 1-4 sicarios. That's just wrong, I should be getting rank 5 sicarios, right?

Last edited:

Android

You're sure about that? I also finished first in my group and I got one 3-star and one 2-star sicario.
I'm not sure, that's why I ask. Why is it even called the Champion chest if there's no difference to Gold chest then? Anyway, hope anyone knows what's the deal with those chests. ;)