Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EVENT

Dan

That's the dilemma. The Champion chest is the same as the Gold chest - contains Rank 1 - 4 Sicario :confused:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The fact that nobody is working over the wknd to deal with these problems is a joke.i've already contacted them about the half price instant upgrades only working on cash and product storage on my screen.To get a reply saying "we'll get back to you on Monday"when it will be to late is a boot in the balls.
The instant upgrade is a randomly selected, this is not a bug. It is not supposed to be on all buildings at once - it is random.

Del

The instant upgrade is a randomly selected, this is not a bug. It is not supposed to be on all buildings at once - it is random.
Would i buy gold to upgrade my cash storage.....No.......would i buy gold to upgrade my camps instantly at half price rather than wait for a day and a half.......most definatly!Or other defences!chance missed to actually generate income from players that wanted to spend!

LAGRIMA

i finish 1 place and i get 2 stiker 3 star sucks that chest is a joke that should be a 5 start sicario and just good ones not the bad ones should be scorpion,diego,butcher,widow,nicolas,smokey, sicarios like that are the ones that should be in that chest

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
One thing i know. Ftx team just read this. Never reply. And bring it to meeting. What meeting?? Everyone know?? Coz there is no point result say that. Anyway how about the matchmaking still on meeting @Chase - FTX Games ??
Players question about the matchmaking never replied by FTX!!!. They announce about the port that change.. sorry to say. Its not. Still directly to storage.
We already made changes to matchmaking based on this meeting. We reduced the level gap you can be matched with from 5 to 3. Most players think this is a good compromise between the level difference of your opponents and also not having too few opponents to be matched against. There are people asking for a wider range and a smaller one, and this has been the best compromise thus far.

Del

We already made changes to matchmaking based on this meeting. We reduced the level gap you can be matched with from 5 to 3. Most players think this is a good compromise between the level difference of your opponents and also not having too few opponents to be matched against. There are people asking for a wider range and a smaller one, and this has been the best compromise thus far.
How about 1 or 2 max.the difference between a just turned lvl 44 like myself and a lvl 47 can be huge(i hardly get any lower...always higher)and why are my outposts all lvl 52/53/54 is this something you are currently fixing???